Search results

1. Erm

Splatoon

Sorry to bump, yeah its on the Wii U, my favourite game in years. if anyone ever wants to play my NNID erm-33
  2. Erm

New tyres on today

So I finally have given up with Goodyears. I've been one of the biggest fans of their AS2s on the teg, I swore by them. Unfortunately the last 2 sets I've had I've noticed a significant decline in the quality of the tyre. They must have changed something pretty drastic in the past few years...
  3. Erm

Sourcing blue Alcantara fabric for blue recaros

That fabric was only ever available from honda in japan and as stated its discontinued. So you will be getting something that'll be close but not a match. If you're OCD like me then you'll either have to use seat covers to hide the worn material or retrim the whole seat as a non matching panel...
  4. Erm

Splatoon

Does anyone play splatoon on here? Long shot I know but did wonder if anyone else does?
  5. Erm

Rattle :(

Is it coming from the front end of the car? There are more rattling heatshields to be found lol
  6. Erm

Waterless Car Cleaning - opinions?

I've used chemical guys ecosmart before, it works well for light dirt, although I would always use water if at all possible. I'd be wary of using just a quick detail spray unless its very light dust or finger prints.
  7. Erm

Blasted ballasts!

I've run a 3rd party HID kit for about 3 years with no problems.
  8. Erm

Anyone tried this phone holder...

The oneplus 2 is a very good phone for the money. I love it personally, a step up in slickness from the oneplus one. Thanks for the review on the phone holder. I may get one.
  9. Erm

Anyone tried this phone holder...

I want to get something for my OnePlus2 but can't figure out what to go for. Any recommendations?
  10. Erm

Respray in White - Other than Championship White?

Honestly I think you should do whatever you want. Resale value.... whats it gonna lose you? A lot less than what a full respray will cost. These aren't 50k cars that'll lose 20k in value. Given the love you show your car its all about condition anyway. Yes original cars with original factory...
  11. Erm

Rocker Cover Painting

I was under the same impression that it isn't something you'd be able to get done here.
  12. Erm

Resprays

A candy paint job will be more expensive and you'd need someone good at their job to get it done right, and it won't last as long as a standard paint job before it begins to start fading from UV exposure. That said a Candy paint job that is done right will look gorgeous.
  13. Erm

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ , Possible closure of forum

When is all this going to go down? Will info be readily available to everyone to find the new site etc?
  14. Erm

A rare find

How much do you reckon that'll fetch?
  15. Erm

Driving quickly

Have a tommy tank before you go out for a drive xthumbup
  16. Erm

So you want J's Wide Arches? Be Prepared.

Piss poor excuse IMO, if you're buying something new, they should be in new condition. Whether they need work to fit flush and colour matching or not. Especially for something this expensive. They look great once on, but that is shocking condition to receive a new part and poor from J's to...
  17. Erm

Low revs/stalling

OK never mind. Seems it must have been a small air pocket in the fuel line introduced when starting it when jacked up. Left it running with revs at 2000-3000 for a couple of mins and it's back to normal again.
  18. Erm

Low revs/stalling

Ok so had a problem when changing brake disc/pads yesterday, bolt holding the caliper in place wouldn't come out after it sheared off, got it removed but had to completely remove the caliper etc. Got that sorted, today came back and brakes needed bleeding, which I just did. To do this I just...
  19. Erm

First problem after 3 years of ownership :(

If you did a search here I've diagnosed this problem previously with mine. Simple fix.