Search results

1. P

Selling up, moving on.... :cry: :cry:

I am sorry to say that after 8 months of ownership I am looking to sell my car :cry: :cry:. The original plan was to keep the car for two years and then look for a place of my own, but things change and my job has moved on faster than I expected. I am now in a position where without the Integra...
  2. P

Jammy Bugger :D

Does anyone listen to Dave Pearce on a sunday night? Well I send a text in for the competition on sunday night and only blummin won it. 8) I got two VIP tickets to the four seasons five star event this sunday. DJ's include Judge Jools, Eddie Halliwell, Lee Cabrera and Rebekah. link It’s...
  3. P

AEM V2 vs AEM CAI

Can anyone comment about the V2 vs CAI ? AEM seam to think the V2 will give better gains than their CAI :?: Maybe in the cold weather but what about in the warm, I am just cautious of the CAI sucking up water.... Anyone had any experience of either?
  4. P

DC Sports SCS Exhaust

Does anyone know anything about the above exhaust? I know DC sports exhausts are meant to to good where power gains are concerned but does anyone know how loud they are? Or any other info?
  5. P

Warranty Problems

I want to take out 1 years Honda Care warranty on my car, so I dropped by my local dealer on friday and left all my details, I have spoken to them today and have been told that they can not offer a warrenty on the car as it is a "grey import". I know quite a few people on here have taken out a...
  6. P

Spark Plugs

I thinking of replacing the plugs in my car as I am assuming they are 3 years old. Can anybody put forward any suitable replacements and where I can get them from?
  7. P

Dipstick

Does anyone know how much oil is displayed between the top dot and the bottom dot on the dipstick? I am trying to assess how much oil I have used without refilling it yet.
  8. P

Club RSX Group Buy - Anyone interested???

Right, I want to order the club rsx edition Injen CAI but the cost of the postage and possibility of been stung for customs are putting me off. What I want to know is how many people are interested in ordering other items from the Club RSX store?? Hopefully it can all be shipped together thus...
  9. P

Valve Clearances

Can anyone advise me as to what the valve clearances should be? Are they the same as the Civic? 0.23mm inlet and 0.27mm exhaust? Or are they different and how will performance be affected if they are wrong? Cheers
  10. P

Oil Filter

Can anyone confirm the part number(s) for the correct filter for the DC5? The one my dealer has supplied me with is: 15400-PCX-004. Cheers
  11. P

Possible Group Buy - Recaro

On the shoulder of my seat the seat belt has started to wear on the alcantara. My thinking was to see if I could find a supplier of Recaro seat belt pads to put over this part of the seat, hence I have been in contact with an official Recaro supplier and they have offered a discount if I can...
  12. P

Tomorrows the day...

After what seems an extremely long wait I am finally going to pick up my baby tomorrow!! Wahoo! Pictires to follow. What does everyone use on their motor, wax or polish, and which brand?
  13. P

Insurance Problems

ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL NEW OWNERS AND THOSE WAITING FOR CARS TO ARRIVE After ordering back in march my car arrived in the UK yesterday, which prompted me to sort out my insurance. I go on holiday Saturday for two weeks meaning I will get my car after I get back but need the certificate before...
  14. P

Injen CAI Vs Spoon Drop-In

Sorry guys to revisit a "hot" topic but my car is not too far from been with me now and I am looking at my first mod's. If your cars were stock, which of the above would you choose if you were interested in the best power gain? :roll:
  15. P

0 - 60 Time

On my way home from Liverpool today I stopped at some services and picked up a copy of this months Evo magazine to have a quick browse. In the stats in the back to my suprise was the ITR, 217 BHP etc etc and then the 0-60 time down as 7.1 Sec !! Surely this can not be right? This is slower than...
  16. P

Optimax

I have read a few different things about using optimax in the Integra what are everyones views? Do you use it? Is it ok? Are there any reasons why not to use it? Is super plus better? :?: :?: :?:
  17. P

Looking to buy....

Hi All, I am currently looking to buy a DC-5 :D , I have seen many pictures but not had the chance to see one close up. If anyone gets to hear of an importer in the midlands area with a DC-5 on site can you give me a bell. I am looking to buy one at around the £16K mark, what can I...