Search results

1. P

Side type R decals??

Hi Could somebody please tell me if the genuine Honda decals come with a template to fit them in the correct place??My local dealer did not know! Also anyone tried the tegiwa decals?Any Good? As they come with templates. Thanks Paul
  2. P

Tegiwa manifold or dc sports?

Which of these two are better? I had a dc sports manifold on my old dc5 and my old civic and had no problems what so ever but i heard the tegiwa manifold is supposed to be very good? cheers
  3. P

ep3 type r box in a dc5??

Quick question.. will a ep3 gearbox fit a dc5?? I ask because i bought a 250bhp ctr yesterday and it has reconditioned gearbox with a lsd in it and it is such a good smooth box... As i may break the car if i can't fix the intermittent imobilser fault i might strip the car .. if i do i'd keep...
  4. P

Could be a bargain for someone.....

http:///Honda-Integra-DC5-Js-Racing-Carbon-Airbox-/120730455037?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1c188bfd ****This is not mine mine nor anything todo with me**** spotted this rare find?? Link edited C&S Evo7
  5. P

Bleeding the coolant system??

hi guys i wanna change my coolant/antifreeze before winter sets in is there any particular why to bleed the system??
  6. P

Has anyone??

has anyone managed to modify there headlights to remove the orange reflector in the headlights on a preface lift dc5?? pics or a guide would be usefull cheers
  7. P

LANCASTER HONDA

They just have my car in for valve clearence check and to change the gear box oil. they did a good job and only charged 87quid for it, only bad point is they never put a cover over the wings and thers oily hand prints and small scratch on one!!
  8. P

which is the better quick shift b/m or the buddy club??

hi just wondering which of these is the better one? also how hard are they to fit?? thanks in advance paul
  9. P

engine management light

I have had my car parked in my garage unused for the last 4 weeks, when when i came to start it yesterday engine management light came on(was not on when i put it in garage) so i took it 4 a quick drive and it seems to drive fine no issues what so ever so when i got back i reset ecu and then...
  10. P

headlight problems!!

hi went out in my car tonight and noticed my passenger side headlight was not working on dipped beam(main beam was fine) ive checked fuses and they are fine, i also pulled out the fuse for ballast/powerpack for passenger side headlights and that made the main beam not work,does the mean the...
  11. P

TEGIWA ENGINE TORQUE DAMPER

I bought a tegiwa engine torque damper from them on ebay, i received it and there is absoulty no movement in the damper at all it totally solid anyone else's like that?? i had spoon etd on my old dc2 and that actually worked where as this tegiwa one does not!!
  12. P

Pick my dc5 up next week!

well i ve put a deposit down a white 51plate dc5 from my local honda dealer!i hoping its not going to be a dissapointment after my dc2!! heres pic its got a gruppe m induction kit on it and eibach springs should be fun seeing if its as quick as my other toy.................. :lol:
  13. P

Front fog lights

hi just been looking at a dc5 at a local honda dealer and it has front fog lights where these a option?? cheers