Search results

1. T

My experience with 200bhpcars.

I would just like to point out I did not turn Wayn down, I was looking at decent cars at a realistic price. You offered him a bargin price for a top car so he decided to go with you. The only prob was you couldn't deliver what you promised. How come you left the car sitting in the docs without...
  2. T

2006 model report now passed

Hi I had to fit a ep3 manifold + cat and also fit a pre cat in the down pipe. Got there in the end. Cheers Dunx
  3. T

Hi yes about the price, £17-£18k for a really low mileage one. I am on the look out :wink: Dunx
  4. T

Hi it is ek9.org Dunx
  5. T

There was 3 last night and also 3 tonight. :? Dunx
  6. T

:lol: xdevilking you took the words right out of my mouth. It has been a BIG ball ache. Would you believe the car the report was produced on was purchased new years eve :x . I will be looking for a couple of brand new ones or virtually new ones. I think a CW and if i can find it a black one...
  7. T

Hi all Sorry for not posting much on here lately, i have been over on the ek9 forum :oops: . Just to let you all know that i have finally got the model report for the latest DC5's. Up to now it has only been poss to get a 2005. But with my model report it is now poss to import and register 2006...
  8. T

How stupid to trade-in (pre face)dc5 for brand new dc5?

Cheers for the vote of confidence 200bhp. I have everything crossed at the moment. The guys at Millbrook are confident it will pass as it only has 9km on the clock. Cheers Dunx
  9. T

How stupid to trade-in (pre face)dc5 for brand new dc5?

I am in the process of obtaining a euro4 model report to test 2006/7 DC5's. Cheers Dunx
  10. T

What front bumper is this?

Hi This is how all dc5 bumpers are supplied, if you happen to fit it to a Type R or put fog lights in a IS model you just cut them out. Also i think the stickers are missing on the read quarters. Dunx
  11. T

Warped Discs?

I guess they will if you can get hold of oem size discs. Dunx
  12. T

Warped Discs?

Poss Demon Tweaks or i think Brembo do alot of floating discs. Cheers Dunx
  13. T

Warped Discs?

Hi They are universal discs. You just order the diameter and width and poss a choice of maybe 2 or 3 mounting patters and thats it. Dunx
  14. T

Warped Discs?

:idea: I have some 2 piece discs, the hubs (middle bit) are fine but the discs are a bit worn. £90 if you are interested. Dunx
  15. T

Grounding tweak?

Hi i have what i think is a SPOON earting kit from my old DC2. Its in good condition. Make me an offer and its yours. Cheers Dunx
  16. T

Converting to MPH

The digital ones i use on DC5's have to be speed checked at the SVA test and are always spot on. Dunx
  17. T

JAP SAT NAV ETC

I have a couple of band expanders in stock, £10 inc PP. Cheers Dunx
  18. T

Converting to MPH

Hi i have some converters/derestrictors here and the little mph sticker for the dash. Easy to install only 4 wires, £40 cash inc postage and packing. Thanks Duncan
  19. T

problem number 1

:? Hi if the problem started after you had the injectors cleaned i would just buy some more to replace yours. I'm sure someone on here must have some. Dunx
  20. T

Daan TGM tomo

So was it all OK, or shouldn't i ask out loud on here. Dunx