Search results

1. CleRICK

DC5 Rear Strut Brace

Here you go - Clicky
  2. CleRICK

Help required checking out a DC5 between Nottm and Suffolk!

I can vouch for the car - it's awesome, worth every penny of £25k :wink:
  3. CleRICK

What Oil

Castrol Racing Full Synth 10w/60 (kingston) Vauxhall semi synth 10w/40 (mikegsi) as reccomended by honda main dealer, well not vauxhall stuff, but the grade!! Gastrol RS 10w/60(ps2london) Mobil1 0w/40 Fully Synth (gonzo) Motul 300v 5w/40 Fully Synth (iDrew) Esso Ultron 5w/40 Fully Synth...
  4. CleRICK

Q plate?

I had someone come up to me and ask what the horsepower was, so i said around 220. He looked at me and said; "That's not alot is it.... when are you gonna wind the boost up?" :|
  5. CleRICK

To bung, or not to bung?

I remember reading in a post somewhere (yes i've tried search but i'm shite so couldn't find) that if you buy an aftermarket exhaust with a removable bung/silencer that goes in the backbox, if you keep it in all the time it could mess things up :| Could anyone tell me why or what it does...
  6. CleRICK

Stunning dc5!!

Remove the rear spoiler, change the wheels for black ones and i'd be in love.
  7. CleRICK

Wind deflectors

...but even then your narrowing your choices :wink:
  8. CleRICK

De-Icing ......

Do not use anti-freeze spray on your windscreen, it fcuks up the wiper blades (same goes for the rear if you've got 'em).
  9. CleRICK

Seasons Greetings

MERRY CHRISTMAS
  10. CleRICK

Random Clip!!

Flare holder. In this country we have red warning triangles incase of a breakdown (usualy located in boot lid), but in Japan they use red road flares.
  11. CleRICK

Some pics..

Very nice :D , welcome to the (well elite for at least 6 months :lol: )
  12. CleRICK

computer problems

13. CleRICK

Name Game

1 = far spoon sock 6 = near spoon sock
  14. CleRICK

Check this out ;)

Yep i have - but it will cost over £18 :evil: , because of delivery and VAT (which doesn't get mentioned untill you've already committed to buy!). It's quite good though.
  15. CleRICK

To wing or not to wing??

I agree with Evs on this one. If not for the holes it will leave, i'd remove my rear wing - the teg is FWD ffs!
  16. CleRICK

Meeting with Mugen Japan

Nice :D , and if you want to give me some free products i'd be glad to write you a review :wink:
  17. CleRICK

DC2 v DC5

I thought we weren't aloud these 'vs' threads anymore :?: :xconfused:
  18. CleRICK

Meeting with Mugen Japan

.....erm, get us lots of stuff
  19. CleRICK

Meeting with Mugen Japan

PAH!....... Mugen are :xshot: !