Search results

1. CleRICK

To bung, or not to bung?

I remember reading in a post somewhere (yes i've tried search but i'm shite so couldn't find) that if you buy an aftermarket exhaust with a removable bung/silencer that goes in the backbox, if you keep it in all the time it could mess things up :| Could anyone tell me why or what it does...
  2. CleRICK

1/4 mile times

I might be doing my first 1/4 mile at the pod soon, and was wondering if anyone knew their times for this or what a standard dc5 type r would get - i looked on the spec sheet and it's got a time for 400 meters but thats about 8 feet short i've been told.
  3. CleRICK

Performance cost?

I've got some toda spec a2 cams and valve springs, how much should i budget to have them fitted with an (haven't got yet) hondata kpro and setup?
  4. CleRICK

Washer jet removal

:oops: how do i get the washer jets off my bonnet - trying to put a carbon fibre one on and i don't wanna break anything. Could somebody please write a dummys guide step-by-step how to do this 'cos should i twist it or just pull the jet up from the top side of bonnet or what :?: :oops:
  5. CleRICK

Buying via ICEBLEND

I can vouch for "iceblend" being an awesome Toda parts seller, I ordered some spec A2 cams from him without a problem and the delivery was right on time aswell. He gave updates on the order and comunication was great :D . I'm posting this because i know a few of you were weary because he's new...
  6. CleRICK

Some good links...

http://www.superhonda.com/
  7. CleRICK

What's this?

..as per title, anyone? :| http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUGEN-POWER-PERFO ... dZViewItem I'm thinking it's like a FSE valve :?:
  8. CleRICK

Lots of body kits/parts for DC5

www.bodykitshop.co.uk They even do skyline R33/R34 style ones for the dc5! You cant order off this website but all their stuff is on www.POTN.com but there aint many picture on potn so use the bodykitshop link first to have a look.
  9. CleRICK

Need help finding a less tight pussy

Does anyone know of a more freeflowing/sports cat for the teg and where i might be able to purchase from - preferably a nice make (so i can add another sticker! :lol: ), oh and one that'll pass MOT - moon on a stick i know!
  10. CleRICK

Mugen parts?

Does anyone know of any websites which sell mugen bodyparts but, and here's the difficult part - places which stock them in this country?
  11. CleRICK

err... wots that for?

I've had my dc5 a couple of months now and noticed a red light which shines down on to the cup holders in front of the gear stick, does every teg have this and is it just for iluminating your drink or shouldn't it be there. (yeah i know it sounds like a stupid question.... but i am stupid!)...
  12. CleRICK

Carbon Bonnet help

Alright there peeps, just inquiring to those who've got carbon bonnets. Where is the best place to get one from. If u have one was it easy to fit (i'd preferably like one where i aint gotta drill no holes) cos i can pretty much make a mess of anything i touch (although i did put an oil cap on...
  13. CleRICK

HELLO DC5 PEOPLE

Woah, VERY useful site joined strait away. Haven't done much to my teg yet ('51) other than wot ive listed at bottom. Although i've got sum nu rear lights (carbon) but cant get the old clusters off, any ideas? Also wot do u rekon i should add next, mugen front bumber and carbon bonnet already on...