Search results

1. sinbad

hi all ........350z to DC5

Yeah real bargain. My mate sold his 44k miler for 4.5k!! Solid cars too, so nothing much should go wrong, just ensure its been well serviced and maintenance items are replenished.
  2. sinbad

Price for High End Single Adjustable Coilovers?

for me it would be damping control above all else. A good/clever dampers are what I would want most of the money to be spent on. build quality and support next. Id want bespoke spring rates for my type of driving/car and assistance with the setup for my car and driving style, be that...
  3. sinbad

Coilover ring keeps loosening

the rings shouldnt cost much from BC, if you have not luck id definately give them a call.
  4. sinbad

supersprint b pipe

Ive got a supersprint on mine and find it hangs fine, although I am using Mugen Showa sports suspension so my car isnt lowered too much. I found the bolt pattern on the DC5 is slightly wider apart so had to modifiy the bolt holes alittle.
  5. sinbad

The Ultimate Battery Thread

I just fitted this. Fitted into the battery bay perfect and is working a treat, starts up really strongly. Managed to get a discount too.
  6. sinbad

Coilover ring keeps loosening

Any Pictures? The rings should be tightened in opposite directions, Id suggest using some loctite but you dont want to seize it completely. Did you buy the suspension new too?
  7. sinbad

NEW 2012 Meguiars products...

not a big fan of there window cleaner, I like the turtle wax stuff better. The brake dust barrier looks interesting, id like to see how well that works.
  8. sinbad

missfire and engine light on

The light and and sometimes will turn off after some time. I think it could be your lambda sensor. They can cause all sorts of issues. Check this link to get your engine code as it will be stored in the computers memory...
  9. sinbad

eurocar parts pagid discs front pair for £68.04

just ring up and give your reg, ive had loads of stuff from euro
  10. sinbad

Recaro seats refurbishment ?!???!?

+1 Welcome!
  11. sinbad

Possible group buy - undertray panels

Mate, its a aluminium sheet lol
  12. sinbad

valve clearance advice needed

Here you go dude, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YguimOCYCqY
  13. sinbad

Sky

A-plan came in yet again the cheapest for me, had a slight increase this year though even though i had an extra years no claims and my previous non fault accident was over 5 years ago so doesnt go on the details :xfinger:
  14. sinbad

Possible group buy - undertray panels

sounds interesting, I'd have one if it wasnt for me looking to sell up soon. I almost bought a beatrush one. Will keep an eye on this thread just in case...
  15. sinbad

Just want your opinion...

or buy my supercharged teg :)
  16. sinbad

TOYO R888 or FEDERAL RSR ?

Personally I use Camskill and if they do not have stock I try, Black circles, tyre traders and mytyres. I got the last RSR's from camskill in the 215/45/17 fitment i believe.
  17. sinbad

I tried some 225's but didnt get on with them, the car changed direction alittle slower and i found the limit of grip once breached kind of went off the scale, the breakaway wasnt as linear, although this could be to do with the tyre make/model and whether this would be what you need in a tyre...
  18. sinbad

Yeah, Its fine if its dry, the teg isnt that suited to standing launches i find, but the RSR's are decent. Again Im not so sure they'll be as good as the R888's but there definatley a decent tyre, which is why im on my 2nd set.
  19. sinbad

+1 I have also used both and currently run the RSR's. The R888 are grippier and need less heat to get them up to temperature which makes the better suited to drag racing, but the RSR cope with wet weather better and are longer lasting so are a better road tyre.