Search results

1. D

any regrets after selling

as im currently tying to sell my dc5 to free up money, i keep feeling i should just keep it but then reality sets back in and i need to sell it really.just wondering for those who have sold up any regrets after its gone :?:
  2. D

sky insurance renewal

got my renwel today from sky-monthly payments increased by £20 a month apparently this is cause i paid a deposit when i took policy out and the premium has increased by £15. im trying to sell my car and now this makes me want rid of it quicker anyone know any cheaper insurance people
  3. D

too sell or not to sell??????????

had my dc5 for nearly 18 months now and considering a change,dont get me wrong love the car but trying to keep it clean,he cost of fuel and now the newer tax rates are causing me to re think the dc5 ownership.trouble is dont know what to go for instead everytime i go look at something the teg is...
  4. D

speedo/mileage?

hi had my car just over a year now and seemed to have done a fair few miles so out of interest i decided to try and check if the speedo was reading correct.i did a set route (on customer roadtests) and they all produced 1.2 miles exactly tried mine and came back at just over 1.3 miles might not...
  5. D

tar spots

seems to be every time i wash the car theres hundreds of tar spots all over doors etc was thinking of gettitng some tar remover stuff but concerned this will take the wax off and i dont really want to clay bar it everytime of washing.i seem to have to polish them off each time.mines white so it...
  6. D

slimline rear fog light

where can i get one of these to fit under rear bumper like the one on duncs car as tried to paint bulb in the reverse light spot but its not bright enough and being a facelift cant get the type of bulb in red so resorting back to bolt on type . :cry:(mainly as im thinking of selling and want the...
  7. D

online tyre places

going to need two tyres soon anyone used the online places like camskill, mytyres, tyretraders etc.prices online esp from camskill are cheaper than were we get tyres from at work and the prices inc del.any ggood/bad experiences.cheers
  8. D

pre facelift/facelift mirrors

does anyone know if the prefacelift door mirors are the same as the facelift model, i take it the championship white is the same shade or as close as.cheers. :D
  9. D

whats it worth?

not sure if this is in right section so mods feel free to move. got an april 05 championship white integra dc5 type r,factory modulo bodykit,done 21500 miles have serviced it twice in the last year of ownership,wheels were refurbed/powder coated in july,has dc sports cat back system usual stone...
  10. D

fn2/fd2 gear knob

anyone any thoughts on the fn2/fd2 round ger knob would look in a dc5? :)
  11. D

is it really worth it

had my dc5 for nearly a year now and begining to wonder if its worth keeping as i seem to be tiring of its loud exhaust,no warranty(as just had to have new water pump due it leaking)sometimes the hard ride is annoying esp on the roads where i live,the £51 a month on insurance just to drive...
  12. D

standard exhaust dia

can anyone with a standard exhaust tell me how big the tailpipe diameter is as i currently got a dc sports cat back and was considering going back to standard,but as i have the modulo rear skirt just wondrered how the standard exhaust would look in bumper.cheers. :D
  13. D

clifford blackjax

after reading a recent topic of someone nearly getting car jacked i have been contemplating getting one of these.someone is selling them on e-bay and just wanted to get peoples opinions of them. :D
  14. D

rear speakers

has anyone changed the rear speakers if so did you have to use adapter bracket and what size fitted in.cheers
  15. D

noise from gearbox

just noticed today that i get a chattering/rattling noise from gearbox area when in 1st,2nd,or reverse just lifting to the biting point without accelersting done a search few posts but no real outcome as to wether its normal or not.any ideas?
  16. D

new wheels?

debating wether to get some new alloys,looking at rota torques in white or gunmetal or work emotions in the bronze or gunmetal,whats peoples thoughts my car is c/w. :)
  17. D

standard wheels refurb

thinking bout getting original wheels refurbed but not sure wether to get them powder coated in championship white (which is original colour) or to go for a graphite/gunmetal grey colour. any one got pics of dark wheels on a c/w. also anyone know of powder coating in the south west i.e devon...
  18. D

standard air box mod

was looking on the civic type r forum and came across a mod to the standard air box looks like they cut a part out and some ribs off.has anyone done this on here i presume the air boxes are the same for civic/dc5
  19. D

standard rear spoiler

i have got a standard rear spoiler which was originally white but i when i had it it was marked etc i have now had it re-painted in championship white and its a top job.im thinking of putting it up for sale and just wondered how much to ask for it really.i know that from a dealer they are...
  20. D

tyre speed rating

hi gonna need to get two tyres soon.the ones on the car are 215/45ZR17 do i have to stick to z rating as not much choice in z.what does everybody else fit?