Search results

1. 12T

Compression Ratio vs Octane?

Hey Guys, Whats the highest/safest compression ratio can our cars run with our 98/99 octane fuel?
  2. 12T

RBC throttle body gasket part number?

Hello, can anyone tell me the part number for the gasket or if i can borrow someones accord R chasis number because honda cant access the computer system without it :?
  3. 12T

Loose timing chain!

Finally got my engine out to have a look. I know this is a rare case but i happened to be one of the unlucky ones. What me and my brother found was my chain was very loose when cranked over also my toda tensioner was just crap lol i can push the piston in with so much ease :shock: I can also...
  4. 12T

Hondata heatshield gasket question?

Hi is the hondata gasket re usable? or would i need a new one? Thanks
  5. 12T

Buddyclub shortshifter group buy from a while ago question?

Hello, there was a group buy quite a while ago on the shifters from Glitch. I just want to ask all the guys who bought one for the dc5. Did it come with washers on the bottom of the shifter (big round silver things) ?? If you didn't get the washers what did you use? Thanks in advance Russ
  6. 12T

Spoon LSD noise?

How noisy are theses things?? mine makes a horrible noise when turning at low speeds sounds like the car is broken and its loud. Is this normal to sound like a banger lool Russ
  7. 12T

Engine management light on only at high speeds?

Hi everyone Recently i had my engine management light flashing when i was traveling at 160mph+ (autobahn) on the clock? This only happens on sixth gear and at 160mph or over, the more i push down on the throttle the faster it flashes but once i let go the light stops flashing then dont show up...
  8. 12T

Air filter cleaner??

Where can i buy from? Does honda sell this?
  9. 12T

4 Point Seat Harness Eys Bolting intructions?

Hello Just bought myself a Takata Harness 8) I have put all fixing's in except the drivers seat belt area. I have looked at the instructions on the manual but it tell me not to bolt it on the seat or the floor :? Where do u guys put this bolt in?? Thanks
  10. 12T

Steering wheel boss

Hi, Im looking for a wheel boss and maybe a new steering wheel and just wanted to know if these would extend the wheel closer to you than standard? I have short arms :lol: Also what nice steering wheels are out there i would prefer a tad smaller wheel than oem's. Russ
  11. 12T

Braided hose question?

Hi i just fitted some braided hoses for my dc5 but im still getting the soft pedal feel :? i have standard disc and pads is this suppose to happen or have i done it wrong? I have bled the bubbles out starting from the furthest to closest point if anyone is asking. Thanks Russell :D
  12. 12T

Braided brake hoses?

As above what brand should i go for? I read quite a few bad reviews with goodridge hoses that they split so i wont be looking at those. Thanks
  13. 12T

More power through N/A tuning?

HI I noticed not many guys on here have talked much about getting more power from this stage so i thought i make a post as i may go down that extreme and expensive tuning route. More power for my dc5 through N/A tuning? I already have the following: Buddy Club Spec 3 camshafts Buddy Club cam...
  14. 12T

rays volks wheels help

Hi i have volks ce28n bronze but they have corroded :( does anybody have any good wheel refurb company that will bring this back to its coulour. The paint finish is not like other manufacturers, they are not glossed or polished finish but more like a shinny matt colour hard to explain untill...
  15. 12T

Ings Spoiler?

Anyone know if u need any drilling to fit this spoiler? or does it go straight on the original holes? Also anyone have 1 for sale or where can i buy 1 from? Thanks :D
  16. 12T

Geometry setup gone wrong?

Hi just fitted a set of coilovers and had the setup done. Just want to know if anyones car pulls to left or right like crazy when flooring it? Could it be the coilovers or is it the setting of the camber and toe?
  17. 12T

18" alloys Offset?

Wats the offset for this car on 18s any probs when lowered?
  18. 12T

Spare Key?

Any1 know where to get this made?? :?
  19. 12T

rocker cover paint

as above, where can i buy that matches the colour? kinda scratched mine when cleaning :oops:
  20. 12T

Spoon mani question

Hi i recently bought a spoon 4-2-1 but didnt come wit anything, would i need any gaskets & bolts for it or do i use the one that is on the OEM mani?? Would a BC spec 4 fit this mani? Would i feel any power gains once fitted with a zorst??