Search results

1. b12oon

Adrian Flux Quote

its worth trying footman james, i was with sky and their renewal was the same as i paid last year,footman james knocked off 200 and sky had a price match thing so met it but too little too late, i pay 560, im 26 with full ncd
  2. b12oon

insurance time!!

i pay 567 im 26 with 7 yncd,low risk post code area. filter and exhaust declared. try footman james,150 cheeper for me than aplan. www.footmanjames.co.uk 0845 330 8410.
  3. b12oon

interior light

i will have a look at it today. cheers
  4. b12oon

interior light

it works when you un lock the car, also when the passenger door is opened but it aint coming on when i open my door any more any ideas?
  5. b12oon

Key Cut

that was the good side too :lol: i could have done better and its meant to be this guys job :? the funny thing was he told me to go and try it and said it without laughing
  6. b12oon

Key Cut

it took me two key blanks before i got mine right a local guy messed it up but gave me 25 quid to replace it so got another blank and timpsons messed it up but told me thats the best they could do and didnt charge me! it didnt work. :evil: i tried to get a fancy key but the only 1 i could get...
  7. b12oon

Oldest Teg Driver??

there is 3 dc5s in the scottish borders that i know of. mine, pudski and annother one that goes around and its owned by an oldish guy,he used to have a dc2. he may of had a hard paper round but he looks older than my dad and he is 56 so could be a contender?
  8. b12oon

rear bulbs!!!

how often will you use your rear fog light? im thinking once a year at mot time? you have probably tried using red paint but if you get a burgandy/maroon touch up paint it should be a better :wink: used to have to paint my old break lightbulbs in the civic
  9. b12oon

Christmas Presents for the Teg

its the worst month for spending money and i splashed out on an allarm and sat nav for the car to stop it from getting lost all the time! :lol: after xmas ive got a scratch to get sorted and i fancy a new front splitter.
  10. b12oon

2007 Civic Type R

the civic looks nice,if i was getting 1 it would have to have air con so would prob go for the gt, the only thing that would bother me is that if they are as popular as the ep civic type r then they will be everywhare. i like drive something i dont see every day hence the dc5 :wink:
  11. b12oon

Heavy Vibration in the wet - Any help appreciated

it doesnt sound good,reallly loud, but its great for scaring the grannys :lol: mine does the same,had to change my undies first time i heard it as i thought exhaust was burst. its obviously the heat of exhaust and water but why doesnt it happen on any other cars apart from the dc5 and civic...
  12. b12oon

fag lighter

ive got a type r 1 that came with my old integra,im sure you can get them no probs. they were probably extras, :lol: every thing else on these cars are. i got it working tho thanks, there didnt look to be anything wrong with the fuse but i changed and its working now! :D
  13. b12oon

DC5 spin at Brans

i bet your brother pumped a lump :shock: :lol:
  14. b12oon

fag lighter

im getting my sat nav tomorrow and i will have to use the fag lighter as a charger but after testing it to see if it works i have found its not. the light around it is working. tried the obvious,looked at the fuses,checked the wires at the back,still nothing. does any 1 have any ideas or...
  15. b12oon

Toyo T1-R's

i got them at denton tyres at carlisle. had to shop about. they were cheeper than my tyre and all the rest!
  16. b12oon

Toyo T1-R's

i must say that i think they are good in the wet cant comment on the dry yet as its not been dry to try. got them for 76 quid each fitted and so far they are 1 of the better tyres i have used in the wet,it grips in the wet in first and 2nd now,it didnt before with the poor tyres that were...
  17. b12oon

Toyo T1-R's

oops, getting 4 fitted tomorow! nice price so what the hell! :lol:
  18. b12oon

first ever seat cover for dc5

im sure a lot of people take their car to training,work etc, its no doubt in my mind that these covers are best fit for the dc5 and ur right martin,i would doubt people will keep them on all the time, but for me it is spot on for when i go to training during the wet wintery weather 8)
  19. b12oon

thats them up on their web site now,just klick on the link
  20. b12oon

im sure if there was a group buy on these there would be a few sold! if anyone ever organises the group buys then feel free to contact capital seating and organise it. i would have another one for the pasenger seat!