Search results

1. I

Vtec hissing

When vtec cuts in I now have a much louder hissing or the best way I can describe it whooshing noise than it normally had any ideas ??I have checked the obviouse things like air leaks but can't find anything wrong
  2. I

Standard exhaust

Is the standard dc5 exhaust 60 or 70 mm?
  3. I

Buying from usa

Hi does anybody know of a company in America that would be happy to send me an invidia cat back exhaust system?cant seem to find one that will ship to the uk
  4. I

Goodrich brake lines

I have just bought Goodrich hoses for my 5 and the fitment on the front lines is different from the standard lines ie where the lines are secured on the leg there is no bracket on the new hoses only a lug that sits in the recess where the original bracket was any ideas?help?
  5. I

brake lines

HEL or GOODRIDGE? What do you think is the best?
  6. I

brake discs

Hi all has anybody on here used the kinetix brake discs that are being sold on ebay ? If so any good :?:
  7. I

can you help

Can anybody tell me if the dc5 has European Community Whole Vehicle Type Approval? This is regarding number plate rules.
  8. I

sky insurance

I have just renewed my insurance and have gone with sky as their quote was the cheapest insuring with markerstudy.They have requested all the usual documents but they have asked for a membership number for Honda club or forum do we get a discount through them by using this forum?I have been...
  9. I

Side decals

Has anyone had any of the side decals from ebay? or does anyone know what they cost from honda?
  10. I

Engine management light

Can anybody tell me if code 1167 is the sensor before or after the cat? :?
  11. I

Engine management light

Hi dont know if anyone can help but my engine light has come on and i have reset it once but it came back up.I took it to my local garage and he but it on his diagnostik machine and it has come up with code 1167 which going by his software states that it is the air to fuel ratio sensor (lambda...
  12. I

MPG

I was curious s to see how many miles i could get out of a full tank of fuel so i drove like a oap for a week and couldont help but give it large for the last 60 or so miles but managed 385 miles not bad :o
  13. I

Very cheap insurance

Hi all just thought you dc5 owners might want to try this company for insurance as i have just halfed my insurance from 665 to 328 :D speak to david on 08452304748 ref (Tim) the company is called central. A plan could not touch that price.