Search results

1. A

Mugen Strut Bars

hi ive just bought both the mugen fr n rr strut bars. a set of screws came with the package but now im not sure whether the new bolts are for the front or rear strut bar? came with a sticker with too.. if the new bolts are for the front ones, how do u guys fit it in? thanks, & sorry for the...
  2. A

Mugen Strut Bars

hi ive just bought both the mugen fr n rr strut bars. a set of screws came with the package but now im not sure whether the new bolts are for front or rear bar? had a sticker with it too.. if the new bolts are for the front ones, how do u guys fit it? thanks, sorry for the dumb question
  3. A

Black Color Choices

hi, im thinking of respraying my whole car to Black... i know the nighthawk code is B92P... but here its so common that most CRVs, civics, jazzs, citys are using them.. do u guys have other Black paint recommendations thats nicer than the NH black??? what bout nissan skyline's black... or flat...
  4. A

Cracked Throttle Hose

hi, my car seems to have few cracks at the hose that connect the air box to the intake manifold... seems to be a common problem with our local K20 civics as well... i have ordered a replacement from a local parts shop... just wondering if its the same as the 2.0 liter CRVs or Accords hose (K20)...
  5. A

Simota Carbon Airbox

hey fellas; nyone tried this simota carbon box from simota? miles cheaper than the GruppeM... i can get hold of it at a local shop for around 130quid...
  6. A

Apex'i Bomber II exhaust...

hi there...anybody out here tried or tested the Bomber II exhaust system before? care to give some reviews on it? or perhaps sound clips? TQ....
  7. A

Too much engine oil.... help!!!

hi boys... sent my car for routine oil change a week ago... used Q8 5w40 engine oil full syn.... but the mechanic in charge seems to fill her up too full cos everyday in the morning when i checked the dipstick its fuller than those two indicator holes... i noticed my revs got heavier when the...
  8. A

anyone tried this... Mugen Shocks

hi there... found a set of these mugen sports suspension set in a local dealer.. anyone here tried em before.. just need a quickie review on these... its made by Showa(the absorbers) but with mugen markings on it...??? retailing for approx 550 quids....