Search results

1. S

Oil Grade and Suitability Question...

Hi guys, I really need to get some engine oil pretty sharpish, and have had problems locating some that is obviously compatible. I understand that the car takes 5W40 oil as a rule, and mine had Silkolene on it's last service. I went to HellFrauds to pick some up in the interim, and the only...
  2. S

HELP! Exhaust scraping on ground - Is this a common problem?

Hi all, I have had my DC5 for a few weeks now, and love it! But... ... Whenever I pull onto or off my driveway, a part of the centre section of the exhaust (Fujitsubo Power Getter) scrapes on the ground. My driveway is unusual in that you drive up and over the pavement, and the drive goes...
  3. S

DC5 3D Model / Illustration Diary

Hi guys, I have just bought a new 3D modelling application to enable me to do some freelance work, and felt inspired to model my car as a first project. I have been training in Lightwave for a year or so, and this new package (Modo) is a lot more intuitive. Only done the wheel and brake...
  4. S

White Wheel Refurbishment

Hi guys & gals! Just a quick question: Do any of you know of anywhere that can do a full refurb on a set of OEM DC5 white alloys? Pref. in the Wiltshire/Gloucestershire/Hampshire area? Would like to start getting my car close to showroom condition, and this would be a good start. Cheers in...
  5. S

Yay! I've got me a 'Teg-R!!!

Hi everybody! Been holding off posting my first message to this forum as I didn't want to jinx myself before the deal was done... But now I have just picked up my DC5 'Teg, so I could wait no longer!!! Since I sold my Mitsubishi FTO two years ago, I have owned a 1999 S2000, but I never really...