Search results

1. T

Hi all new member in devon

I miss this car :( Glad to know its in good hands 8)
  2. T

Torque-gt......Devon

px'd my DC5 with these guys for my GTR. Service was excellent and everyone was very helpful. These guys only stock very tidy cars and come highly recommended from everyone I have spoken to. Cheers lads. Having a great time with the skyline! :D
  3. T

Clutch system help needed

Thanks for the help mate. Unfortuately because the clutch is constantly closed (not enough pressure to seperate clutch plates enough) we cant really move the car long distances because we cant change gear (without rev-matching every gear and even then we have to turn it off at traffic lights and...
  4. T

Clutch system help needed

Hi fellas, :xwavey: In desperate need of some help if possible. My friend was telling me about some trouble he was having with his clutch on his S2000. I know the DC5 forum is an odd place to put this but i presume the mechanisms will be similar. The Problem The pedal started to feel very...
  5. T

JRSC Help

Good Feedback. I like it! Spoke to paul earlier today. He said that even the 8psi JRSc woud be fine aslong as i didnt drive it like a nob! He said if you treat it like a turbo (warm up warm down) and keep up regular servicing it should be fine. Now i'm stuck cuz i've really been looking into...
  6. T

JRSC Help

Again, thanks for the replies. This is why this forum is so valubale. Especially when making desicions (expensive ones :lol:) Yambo: Cheers for the advice mate. Yeah I saw that post when I did the search. The bits of piston rings etc. in the sump didn't look too clever either. Did sort of put...
  7. T

JRSC Help

Thanks for the comments guys! Much appriciated. Mark : where have you read about them cuz I cant seem to find any reviews anywhere! As far as I'm aware JR do two kits, a low boost(5psi) and a high boost(8 psi). I think the 5 psi offers a better balance between performance and reliability...
  8. T

JRSC Help

Right. I'm getting a little bit hacked off chasing a couple of BHP here and a couple of BHP there so I've decided to stop whining and go for the JSRC. This is a fairly recent decision so its still in the early stages which is why I'm trying to pool together some information. I've done a search...
  9. T

She's on the road woooooooo

Welcome back mate. 8) I'll be lookin out for you on the streets of Frodsham/Chester. :D
  10. T

new girl.... be nice hehe

:shock: Steady on! My member was fine before hand thank you very much! :lol:
  11. T

going to USA, what should i bring back for the DC5?

There is an american Advertiser on here called Wayne. His company is called SSR. Think he operates out of LA iirc. Might be worth seeing if he is anywhere near where your staying?! :D p.s. Might want to do a bit of research on the differences and compatability between an Acura RSX Type-S and a...
  12. T

Help - is a DC 5 a coupe or hatchback

Mine says "Bastard Fast Testosterone Tank" Anyone know what tax bracket thats in? :xconfused:
  13. T

new girl.... be nice hehe

Welcome :xwavey: Always nice to see more females joining the fold. Girl power and all that shiznits ........ 8-[ I was 20 when I got my Teg. Great car, have fun with it! :D
  14. T

which n/a cars are faster??

Yeah and I thought Tarmac would be a better surface to test power. No traction on paper :lol:
  15. T

Think my clutch is finished? - Emergency Question Added PIC

Yeah. :lol: Luckily read your post before fitting so cheers for for putting that up. Second gear/synchro seems to be dodgy on a lot of Tegs. Mine feels lumpy on engagement when cold but its fine after its warmed up a little. Can't get over how much better the shift feels with the buddy club on...
  16. T

Think my clutch is finished? - Emergency Question Added PIC

Yep. Shift cable is definately bent mate. This is also probably what was causing you to pop out of 2nd. The bent arm has actually made your vertical shift a little shorter for the botttom half (2nd, 4th, 6th) of the box making it difficult for these gears to fully engage. It will always be...
  17. T

What exhaust do you reckon is on this?

:D Those who don't ask .......... don't get!
  18. T

What exhaust do you reckon is on this?

:cry: :cry: I need Amuse in my life!!
  19. T

Armourfend

Not sure if its the same thing but my car was "Superguarded" when I got it. Worked really well when it was first done apparently. No chips and dirt just hoses off. Its pretty much worn off now and there are a couple off little chips on the front bumper (thanks to the evil gritters! :evil...