Search results

1. Coupe Rob

Sky Insurance

Just renewed my car insurance with Sky and now been 25 years old made a big difference in the price 25 Years Old, 7 years No Claims, Fully Comp and Excess Protected. The popular companys everybody uses on here all came back with competitive quotes Sky - £675 Adrian Flux - £675 Keith Michaels...
  2. Coupe Rob

Manual Transmission Fluid

Looking at replacing the transmission fluid on the car as it seems to crunch a bit between 1st and 2nd, and was wondering what you might recommend. I was initially looking at getting Fuchs TITAN SINTOFLUID SAE 75W-80 but then found this as maybe a cheaper alternative. Whilst it is MTF II, i am...
  3. Coupe Rob

Rear Brake Pads

I am looking to replace the rear pads on the car. Can anybody recommend a good place to get some cheap OEM or equivalent pads? I have been looking at these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/330555531817 Thanks Rob
  4. Coupe Rob

Steering Feels Loose

For the last month now i have felt that the steering on the car seems loose. When you are cornering at speed it doesnt give you much confidence, like the front just doesnt have any grip. I have checked my tyres and all have plenty of tread. Is there anything obvious that might be causing this?
  5. Coupe Rob

Pioneer Avic F Series Startup Screen

Thought i would post this as i know a couple of people have this unit. Might be of interest to you Just copy to your SD card under a folder called PICTURES
  6. Coupe Rob

Engine Torque Dampner

Can anyone tell me if the Ingalls 'Stiffy' engine torque damper for the EP3 will fit our DC5s, and if so, how are ingalls rated???? Was also wondering about the spoon & j's racing one Cheers Rob
  7. Coupe Rob

Facelift DC5 - Strut Brace

Does anybody know what strut braces fit the facelift dc5? Spoon strut brace?
  8. Coupe Rob

Rear Lower Control Arms

I am looking into purchasing some rear lower control arms, and wonder if anybody had ever used - Megan Racing Lower Control Arms They can be found here on ebay @ £84.98 or just go for the more expensive D2 Racing Sport @ £104.65 Rob
  9. Coupe Rob

GruppeM vs -J's Racing Intake Kit

I am looking into purchasing an induction kit. I have heard great things about the GruppeM system, however the J's Racing Intake Kit caught my eye. Does anybody know what performance increases i might expect to recieve from each system? Which one would you recommend? Rob
  10. Coupe Rob

Electric Folding Wing Mirror

Since owning my DC5 i have never been able to get the electric folding wing mirrors to work. The adjustment of the mirror glass works fine, no problems. I have checked the fuses and all seem ok. Is it possible that the button is faulty? If so where can i obtain a replacement.
  11. Coupe Rob

Sky Insurance - Great Price

I am only a young driver 22 and i have also wanted to have a DC5. This has not been possible really until now. Saving like mad for last couple of years has paid off as i am picking up my DC5 on Saturday. I would like to thank the guys at Sky Insurance, specially Luke and Dan for getting me a...
  12. Coupe Rob

Newbie - Cumbria

Hi All, Let me introduce myself first. My name is Rob, i live in Barrow-in-Furness,Cumbria. I have been a member on here for a little while now. Spent alot of time searching around on the forum before i purchased my DC5. I am picking her up this Saturday. Its a Black 2005 Facelift DC5 just...