Search results

1. Teg_Ben

Value my Teg

Im looking to sell my Teg, Ive got a figure in my head that im after, i was wondering what you guys might think. ive looked on the usual for sale sites to get an idea too. Its championship white 2001, 'TEG' personalised plate (sticky), 63000 miles. Great condition for age. lowered 40mm on...
  2. Teg_Ben

Broken engine!! Need help

My mate has a dc5 and his bottom end has gone, apparently due to oil starvation (I know, sacrilege!). My other mate is a mechanic and was wondering if the k20 out the ep3 would fit fairly easily into the dc5. Because obviously they are more readily available/cheaper to buy second hand. Is it...
  3. Teg_Ben

Titanium exhaust

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4abd851fef Im in need of a new exhaust, my HKS hi power system is about had it! What do people think to this titanium exhaust on ebay, is it worth the money? There is also a second hand HKS on the bay for £300. http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c2d69bdb1 Has anyone...
  4. Teg_Ben

S2000 Induction Kit

Does anyone know if a s2000 induction kit will fit a dc5? Im thinking no as the engine bay is layed out completly different, but someone has overed me one for next to nothing. Also if if i decide to replace my filter element in my standard air box, is this worth a pop...
  5. Teg_Ben

Private plate- Opinions please

Im getting a new plate for xmas for my dc5, cant quite decide which one to go for out of these, which one would you go for? im thinking R13 TEG because it looks shortest :? http://www.plates4less.co.uk/plates/sea ... ch&Style=P
  6. Teg_Ben

15w-40 top up ??

Hi guys, i've not had the Teg long, i checked the oil level today and its a bit low (about half way from bottom marker to the bottom of the dip stick.) Ive got some Halfords 15w-40, could i top it up with this untill my next service in about 4k miles or should i just go buy some decent stuff...
  7. Teg_Ben

Speed on speedo or road pilot, witch is most accurate??

I have just installed my 'Road Pilot' in in my car. The speed on the speedo is abot 4-5% higher than that on the RP. I thought these gps speed camera detectors where ment to be spot on? If they are, then the dc5's speedo is out a fair bit (more than my other cars ive had it in). Any one else...
  8. Teg_Ben

No clock in my dc5

Why did honda not feel the need to put a clock in my car to tell the time while im driving arond. :idea: Does anyone else have one? Or is it because the dc5 takes you into a different dimension everytime you hit 6k revs!? :)
  9. Teg_Ben

Exhaust soot. Running rich??

I have a hks cat back system on my dc5, it has a layer of dark grey/ black soot on the inside of the tail pipe, i thought this was normal for an exhaust, but my dad said its not normal, it must be running rich. :? Has your exhaust got this layer of soot, is he worrying me over nothing?? Thanks :)
  10. Teg_Ben

New Boy

Hello all you DC5 lovers, this is my first proper post on this site, ive been browsing for a long time as ive been in the market for a DC5. I am now the very proud owner or a cw 2001 mint example previosly owned by sh33n off this forum, nice bloke and a credit to him for keeping it in such top...
  11. Teg_Ben

Clio v6 to clio trophy or DC5??

Hi there everyone, im new to this site. Im selling my mk1 v6 V soon. Love the car but handling is not the best, i want something that a can throw around more, im 95% sure i will get a clio 182 Trophy.(the limited edition, red one with recaros and competion suspension etc.) But i would like a...