Search results

1. D

Access Database/Visual Basic Anyone???

Right, I'm trying to put my mum a database together for her client list. It started off with her just wanting a simple form so she could search for phone numbers, addresses etc. To make it a bit easier for her to do mail shots a set up a report that takes all the addresses and puts them onto...
  2. D

Shell Fuel Card

Went to my local shell garage today when i was a approached by a man with a clipboard. normaly i dont give these people the time of day asumming they are going to waste my time with pointless questionaires and endless forms to fill out. however his opening line was more than enough to spike my...
  3. D

shuddering when braking

it only happens on one corner near where my mum and dad live. if i brake hard at the t-junction at the end of the road and turn the wheel left (turning uphill) the brakes on the nearside wheel seem to "shudder". i dont seem to lose any braking power but when it happens ive almost stopped...
  4. D

AARRGGHHH!! Changing the clock!!!

ok, so got the new alpine ida ipod head unit and i can chage the clock!! ive read the user guide and the one on the cd and its not very helpful. i can find the clock adjust in the menu but when i scroll down to it it skips it and i cant get to it!! :x Anyone know how to do it?? :D
  5. D

White Wheels on Blue

Anyone got white wheels on a blue teg?? I want to get my standard wheels reconditioned and considering having them painted white at the same time. Thoughts?? :D :D Cheers, Vince
  6. D

Difference between max and min

Whats the difference bewtween the max and min on the dipstick?? I know it holds 4.7 litres (through searching) but i cant find this. Cheers guys, Vince
  7. D

Must be a typo??

Surely even with the import cost added in would make this the bargain of the century... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-HONDA-INTEGRA-R-WHITE_W0QQitemZ300070778612QQihZ020QQcategoryZ18206QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I know its pre-approved only but im still convinced ive not read it right!
  8. D

Driving Superstitions??

When me and my best mate were growing up it seemed whenever we took pictures of our cars someone crashed into us... so we stopped taking pictures and we have not had an accident since. Its been 5 years, and 10 cars between us now and still no car pictures. Anyone elso got any driving...
  9. D

New DC5 Owner!

Hey Guys Just thought i would intrduce myself. Picking up my DC5 on the 28th of december. Just in time for the new year!! Dont worry, im not gona ask you for any advice about insurance, common faults or anything else... ive seen some of you rip into some of those guys!! Ive found it all all...