Search results

1. N

Denso Iridium spark plugs

Nobody!? Do anybody know at least the changing intervall?
  2. N

Denso Iridium spark plugs

Hi, my DC5 has IK24 plugs, they was already fitted in Japan (Honda Service). Are that the right one? I read here some other types e.g. IK22 and SK22PR-M11S.... How often I have to change them? I have no service book or manual to check it myself... Cheers! Daniel
  3. N

What you think about this brake discs?

I must change the discs because the are shaking (is this the right name!?) when I'm braking. But only when I brake smooth. Last Time on the Track when I was braking hard, it was okay. Hope to Fix the Problem with new Discs... I thought the DC5 has not this shaking problem like the other...
  4. N

43... thats very cheap! Thats cheaper than the OEM discs for my CE2 Accord!!!
  5. N

How much are the OEM ones? I have no idea. The grooves are not important for me. I need only good (not the best) discs for daily driving and maybe 1% track.
  6. N

Hi, I need new brake discs on my DC5. What about this ones? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-TYPE-R-GROOVED-BRAKE-DISCS-2001-ON-DC5-FR_W0QQitemZ360211194185QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item53de42a149 I drive 99% on street, not on track. I dont want to buy too...
  7. N

Bleed brake system

Yes, I followed the quide. I did this (bleeding) a lot of times, but every time by feet. yes right. Yes, additionally I push it with the thumb. Without success :x . Yes Yes, I tought this also, so I use round about 1l :xcry: ... After reading the i-net I found out, that the air is normal...
  8. N

Bleed brake system

Hi, today I tried to bleed my brake system with a brake bleeding kit (vakuum) after i striped down my brembos for painting. Now I have the problem, that the bleeding kit drawing much of air. When I pump by foot there is no air in the tube. What I did wrong?
  9. N

How to fit Brembo brake pads?

I was wrong, my are on the outside also, but on the top! I think its okay or Im wrong?
  10. N

How to fit Brembo brake pads?

Hi, I want to fit my new brake pads. Basically I know how to fit them, but I dont know where is the right place wear-indicator. After fitting the wear-indicator is in under outside position. Is this correct? I miss to memorize the position before I changed the pads :? ...
  11. N

I need help from UK DC5 owners

Hey James how are you. Wrote you on facebook.... I think toast know Ario, he is a member of Hondapower as well!
  12. N

Colour code of J's Racing Green

Hi, know someone the colour code of the colour or a similar one? I had it, but it seem that i´ve lost it.
  13. N

StopTech brake discs for DC5

I read about the Pauls combo, sounds very nice, but I need only discs for the next session. At first I wait for James call to StopTech and after that I decide.
  14. N

StopTech brake discs for DC5

Hi, are StopTech brake discs available for the DC5. I mean this one:
  15. N

Brake discs of the EP3 and DC5 identical?

Hi, are the brake disc´s of the EP3 and DC5 the same?
  16. N

2nd ITR DC5 in Germany

Its roll on german road. I´m from Germany... :wink:
  17. N

2nd ITR DC5 in Germany

Yeah right, thats my Baby!!!
  18. N

2nd ITR DC5 in Germany

hehe, at 1st I want to write "Kraut" but that I wrote "a German" :lol: Nice to have you here spin... :D
  19. N

2nd ITR DC5 in Germany

Oh I thought you´re a German. What I wrote was something like "hey whats up" :wink: