Search results

1. N

Denso Iridium spark plugs

Hi, my DC5 has IK24 plugs, they was already fitted in Japan (Honda Service). Are that the right one? I read here some other types e.g. IK22 and SK22PR-M11S.... How often I have to change them? I have no service book or manual to check it myself... Cheers! Daniel
  2. N

What you think about this brake discs?

Hi, I need new brake discs on my DC5. What about this ones? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-TYPE-R-GROOVED-BRAKE-DISCS-2001-ON-DC5-FR_W0QQitemZ360211194185QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item53de42a149 I drive 99% on street, not on track. I dont want to buy too...
  3. N

Bleed brake system

Hi, today I tried to bleed my brake system with a brake bleeding kit (vakuum) after i striped down my brembos for painting. Now I have the problem, that the bleeding kit drawing much of air. When I pump by foot there is no air in the tube. What I did wrong?
  4. N

How to fit Brembo brake pads?

Hi, I want to fit my new brake pads. Basically I know how to fit them, but I dont know where is the right place wear-indicator. After fitting the wear-indicator is in under outside position. Is this correct? I miss to memorize the position before I changed the pads :? ...
  5. N

Colour code of J's Racing Green

Hi, know someone the colour code of the colour or a similar one? I had it, but it seem that i´ve lost it.
  6. N

StopTech brake discs for DC5

Hi, are StopTech brake discs available for the DC5. I mean this one:
  7. N

Brake discs of the EP3 and DC5 identical?

Hi, are the brake disc´s of the EP3 and DC5 the same?
  8. N

Part No. OEM front pads

Knows someone the part no.?
  9. N

Who drives Denso spark plugs

Hey guys, is her s.o. who drives denso spark plugs. Read in the Denos catalog that the VK22 are the right one for the DC5. Is it right? What you think about it. Is it profitable for the performance or is there no difference to the OEM´s?
  10. N

Colorcode of the interior

Hi, how knows the color code of the interior. For example the heating unit.
  11. N

Search for 3 Point Front Strut Tower Bar

Hi, is a 3 point bar available for the DC5? Here an example: http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=28&P_ID=752&strPageHistory=cat&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=285
  12. N

Differences between DC5 and EP3 Exhaust

Hi, can someone tell me what is different between the exhausts? Length of the Mufflers and pipes?
  13. N

Knocking noise from left front after lowering this springs

Hi, yesterday I droped mein teg. I had no problem, everything was fine. On my testdrive I heard a knocking noise from the left front when I was steering to right a drove slow over a bump. When I drove straight there was no noise. It sounds like something isn´t fix like the steering link or...
  14. N

Front Camber Bolts

Hi, I bought Camber Bolts like that in the attachment. My question is, how to use the washer? Where is the right place for it. At the head of the screw or at the nut? I tried to fit the washer at the screw head, but I had problems to adjust anything, because the smaller 'nipple' cant. For...
  15. N

TEIN Super Street vs. Mono Flex vs. Master Type Flex

Hi, what you think, which coilover is the best choice? I drive mostly on street, only sometime on track! I look for a suspension which is like the OEM on street, but adjustable (hard enough) for track.
  16. N

Search for pics of a droped CW DC5 with painted OEM wheels

Maybe someone has some pics. I want to paint my OEM wheels, but I don´t know which colour. Need help :D - bronze - gunmetal - black
  17. N

Backyard Special Drop in Filter and intake kit

How has fitted the parts? http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/item--Backyard-Special-Drop-in-Filter-and-intake-kit--BKYS-DC5-ITK-01.html Where can I fit the intake. A pic will be nice. :D
  18. N

DC5 start key -> part no.

Hi, I search for the part no. of the DC5 key. Who know it?
  19. N

What is a good price for a TEIN Flex?

I search for a coilover. Yesterday I visit the "Essen Motorshow". It is a show where firms shows their tuning parts... I check out the Bilstein, H&R, KW and at last I found TEIN. Here in Germany are not so much dealer, which offer TEIN for nice prices. Can someone give me a good price for...
  20. N

EPS or hydraulic steering

Hi, which steering concept is realised on the DC5?