Search results

1. P

Suspension Geometry?

I've just done a search for the std and fast road geometry set ups and this is what i found.... Std? Front Total Toe: +0.0mm +/-1.9mm Half Toe : +0.0mm, +/-0.9mm Camber : -.50deg , +/-1deg caster :+1.17deg, +/- 1.0deg Rear: total toe : +1.9mm, -0.9mm,+1.9mm half toe : +0.9mm, -.5mm...
  2. P

Another which tyre thread

I'm at odds to which tyre to change my aged (read original) rear RE040's to. My shortlist is another set of RE040's, RE050A, Yoko Advan Sports, Good Year Eagle F1 Asymetrics or original F1's (GSD3's). Apparantly according to the dealer i spoke to there's a prob getting hold of F1 Asymetrics at...
  3. P

Std back box

Anyone know where's best to get a std honda back box? Or is it best just to go to honda. Or has anyone got a good condition second hand one to sell me. Mines (RSR) on it's last legs. Cars in the body shop for repairs at the mo thanks to a blind golf driver but i still would like for around 2...
  4. P

Occasional Flat Midrange

I've had my DC5 for about 5 weeks now and it's pretty damn good. But there is one thing i've noticed which is the car seems to have less go sometimes. One minute it's pulling like a train from about 3k revs through the midrange and into the vtec and then the next it feels like it's being...
  5. P

Changing odometer to MPH

I'm hopefully going to be picking up a DC5 as soon as i've sold the DC2. Thing is although the speedo now reads in MPH the odo still displays km's (and now counting in miles). The importer/dealer has told me he could change the speedo but doesn't have the equipment to change the odometer (i...
  6. P

Rear Wiper?

Hi people Is it possible to put a rear wiper on a DC5 that hasn't got one (had it deleted). Does any one know exacly what's required and the kind of costs i will be looking at? Thanks
  7. P

Adrian Flux Quote

Had a quote from Adrian Flux for a DC5 for £1250. (i'm 30, 5years NCB garaged in notts area NG17) I'm just wondering if people think this is expensive. Other qoutes i've had off them are £650 for an RS Focus, £700 for an Audi S3 and i paid £550 for my DC2 last july. I know the DC5 is...
  8. P

"DC5's don't exist"

Ok, just been on the phone to Adrian Flux and the girl on the other end told me DC5's don't exist. I told her year of make 2002, that it was a 2.0 litre, jap import only, DC5 Integra Type R, value around £12,000. Can't really give her any more, but she was for all intent and purposes saying...