Search results

1. M

dc5 wheels

do the dc5 oem wheels fit a 98 dc2
  2. M

BUDDYCLUB MANIFOLD

Would it be possible to fit a sports cat on the buddy manifold where it goes from 2 into1,just wondering as i am thinking about buying one but cant be bothered with the swapping about at mot time and thought this might be a way round it.
  3. M

CAMBER ADJUSTERS SEIZED

Had my car in to wallace on friday to get the allignment,camber done to find out my n/s rear adjuster is seized they have only been on the car ayear next month,they adjusted the o/s one to match the other side so it is running with 1degree over the fast road set up,what a difference it has made...
  4. M

my dc5 on the rollers at wallace performance

Had the teg on the rolling road on saturday was a little bit disapointed with the results.got a mugen carbon airbox and a buddy club spec4 zorst.put the video on you tube.
  5. M

NEW REAR DISCS

ordered rear discs from dave at steels of honda on late monday afternoon and they arrived yesterday morning.fitted the discs and pads today and noticed when taking them out of the box that the drum part of the discs are painted with black gloss.top quality never seen that before with any other...
  6. M

renewal quote from adrian flux

got my renewal in today £560 thats with 9years ncd and not protected.phoned a plan, got a quote of £490 with protected no claims .so phoned adrian flux to see if they coul beat it and guess what they matched it and protected my ncd also.just goes to show dont accept there first renewal quote
  7. M

i pod connection

just bought a ipod touch was after some info on how good a connection you get with the fm transmittor kits.reason i ask is i dont get good radio receiption
  8. M

greedy emanage

has anybody got this fitted to a dc5
  9. M

mugen air fiter replacement

dose any body know if you can fit any drop in filter element into the mugen airbox. or is it only the mugen one that fits if so where can you buy them from
  10. M

clutch

just wondering what the average mileage you should get out off a clutch bought the car about 3 month ago with 37000 mls on it.i now have 42000 mls on it and sometimes i feel it slipping when changing into 5th also when coming home from work tonight i was sitting in 6th at a steady speed and...
  11. M

front brake pads

what type of pads dose everybody use.after a good working pad for road use only.
  12. M

how to fit front camber bolts

anybody fitted them.where dose the square like spacer go.
  13. M

fitting eibach lowering springs

when fitting eibach springs do you reduce the size of the bump stops or do you leave them the standard length.ordered a set of springs+front and rear camber adjusters from tgm on wedensday afternoon arrived with me up in fraserburgh on friday afternoon,great service.away to remove the hks...
  14. M

rota tarmac 2s

picture of new wheels
  15. M

18inch rota tarmac 2

has any one seen 18inch tarmac 2s on a blue integra in gold have orderd a set.but would have been nice to see one first.
  16. M

my 1st honda

just bought a 02 dc5.noticed it was one of your previous members owned it before me core eng i think.i owned a calibra for six years and decided it was time for a change.glad i bought a integra what a car.would any body on here have a standard front bumper as it has a mugen bumper on it and not...