Search results

1. gannondc5

DC5 OR S2K?

Trying to decide sold my dc5 over a year ago and would buy one again as im in a position to afford one again but rear wheel drive and vtec are very tempting also heard s2k are a handfull to drive on the limit i dont need 4 seats as no kiddies as yet :) but are they as fun is the main thing or...
  2. gannondc5

SUSPENSION QUESTION

Fitted my oem springs back on my teg at the weekend but whoever fitted the front springs did not fit them back the way they came out does anyone know what direction this triangle/arrow goes ie front back outside? top mount can only go one way but the top plate supporting the spring can twist its...
  3. gannondc5

cured knocking in front suspension

Fixed my knocking suspension :D after checking arb links, balljoints, bushings everything could not find anything wrong with it so as there was apex lowering springs fitted as a test i would fit the oem springs back in and also that would give me a chance to check the top mounts which i found...
  4. gannondc5

FRONT SHOCKS

Does anyone know if ep3 ukdm type r front shocks will fit the dc5 also is the steering wheel the same :xcheers:
  5. gannondc5

ROLLING ROAD

Had my 2001 teg on the rollers today she made 208.6hp on dyno dynamics very pleased with that as it was a warm day! :D only mod is hks mushroom filter which probably has it slightly down on power but makes car sound good in vtec also the garage had a 2008 fd2 a day or too before and it only...
  6. gannondc5

IRISH INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

my insurance is up with hibernian and when i first got the teg i transfered my insurance and the said they dont cover the dc5 fully comp so when i rang them today the said they will only give me tpft @1300 i asked to speak to the manager and she said they wont insure that model for anybody no...
  7. gannondc5

D2 camber kit

just bought a d2 rear camber kit. anybody have these fitted to there car are they any good and has anyone had any problems with them they look fairly sturdy!
  8. gannondc5

NO SRS LIGHT

My srs light has stopped coming on my dash so got out the rsx manual and have gone through all the test steps and according to the manual the hole dash has to be replaced as all the warning lights are led;s and not bulbs that can be replaced. i have had the dash out and theres defo no bulbs in...
  9. gannondc5

GEARBOX PROBLEM

Just fitted a new clutch to my car over the weekend so had gearbox subframe wishbones drive shafts etc all out and back in again i got transmission oil from honda but it was not mtf3 it was a castrol oil so after fitting everything back together and changing the oil it seems to me the limeted...
  10. gannondc5

clutch

just ordered the clutch from jc cambell honda there just a few miles over the border into northern ireland bout an hour drive. they gave me a price of 335 pounds incl vat so i am saving myself over 100euro comparred to southern dealers :D
  11. gannondc5

Need advice on clutch

Well my clutch started to slip last week :( and got a price of honda for 500euro for clutch kit which i think is very steep also got a price for a exedy clutch kit for 550 just wondering has anyone elses clutch gone if so how much for parts also how much are they in england because the euro is...
  12. gannondc5

HAPPY CRIMBO

happy xmas and a great new year coudnt spell prosperase as im to pissed :roll: