Search results

1. IntegraDan

How important is rear anti roll bar alignment?

I have recently changed a few bits on the rear suspension setup, and for ease of access I removed the rear ARB. When the ARB was off I noticed the drop links weren’t in the best condition. So I replaced them with genuine Honda items including locking and flange nuts. I have tried to line up the...
  2. IntegraDan

Turbo AWD DC5

I don’t watch much YouTube, but I’ve been following the Officially gassed DC5 videos - mainly because the car once belonged to me He has just gone next level! What does everyone think of this? How will the CRV gear hold up?
  3. IntegraDan

ABS fault diagnosis

Looking for some answers from the experts! I went for a spirited drive about a week ago, came back and put the car in the garage. Went to it on Tuesday and the ABS light is on, and doesn’t go off. I’ve checked for DTC and there are no codes at all Checked both fuses, cabin and under bonnet -...
  4. IntegraDan

The fastest DC5 in Japan!

This thing is next level!
  5. IntegraDan

Trackday Check-list

Doing my First trackday in the Teg next friday and was looking for some advice from our seasoned track drivers!! :lol: I've borrowed a Helmet from a friend and I've got 1litre of oil and a mini compressor with digital readout to take along. My brake discs and pads were new about 750 miles ago...
  6. IntegraDan

Check out my new Battery!

I was searching on here looking for info about batteries as mine is old and shash...! anyway my instant thought was Halfords but I thought you guys are always in the know so I'll have a search and see... and I read a few people had got them direct from Honda! anyway I went to Honda york and...
  7. IntegraDan

Painted Rocker cover?

Anyone know what happened to the guy on here who used to paint the rocker covers? I've tried searching for the thread but I can't seem to find it? Cheers
  8. IntegraDan

RSX parts

Just been looking at coilovers on eBay USA and was wondering are RSX parts the same fitting as our JDM DC5's?? I would of thought they were, but anyone else bought any RSX parts and had problems?? any info would be gratefully appreciated! :?
  9. IntegraDan

Adrian Flux....Made my day

Just wanted to say as I've read a few bad reports about Adrian Flux recently so I thought I'd post this. Before I had my Teg I Had a Modified Impreza WRX, and was insured with Elephant insurance (best price at the time with 10 month acelerator) anyway when I got the Teg I'd only had the policy...
  10. IntegraDan

Kpro with J's Intake!

Right chaps I've just got back from my day at TDI North Had a Kpro fitted and mapped.....Car made 245bhp so I'm well happy :D !!! paul said the J's was definately as good as the GruppeM (Can of worms opened I think \:D/ ) The drive home was awesome it feels like a different car With the...
  11. IntegraDan

Anyone have D2 Coilovers?

If you have them Can you tell me what there like? I can't do a search for D2 :xrealangry: Any feedback will be greatly appreciated 8) Cheers Guys!
  12. IntegraDan

The Best Ignition Leads

Would really like some ideas of the best performing Ignition Leads available please guys! I can't seem to find any info anywhere! Apologies if this has already been dealt with in other posts. Cheers!
  13. IntegraDan

J's Racing ENGINE TORQUE DAMPER and Strut.

Was wondering if anyone had this installed and if it was any good. Also is it worth the money?? £260