Search results

1. D

Your finest reflection shot.

Here is 2 of my favourites :xyes:
  2. D

Polishing Pads......

I usualy just throw my pads in to the washing machine mate Brings them up great :xgrin:
  3. D

Machined the 5 today :)

Great job mate :xgrin: You will get used to using the buffer very quickly Its the only way to get rid of swirls and other little marks
  4. D

underseal

Wow :xyes: That is some job you did there mate! Fair play to you :xgrin:
  5. D

Show and Shine Winner!

Fair play mate another smashing looking milano red :xgrin:
  6. D

In need of a little help... Bronze Paint Code and Pic's

Hopefully this site may help you mate http://www.wheelpaints.co.uk/product_details_215.htm
  7. D

Rear Lower control Arms Question???

Probably a Stupid question and no doubt some one will tell me :rolleyes: Im getting my car ready for a fast road set up in the next few weeks The part that has me curious is. if i went and bought a set of lower control arms do i still need to buy the rear camber kit??? Can the camber be...
  8. D

Mugen parts catalogue

Good find mate Very pricey stuff though!
  9. D

New to the forum!

Love that Swift :xgrin: Welcome to the club!!!
  10. D

Fast Road Set Up

I havent really looked in to that yet mate pro parts are getting it all fitted for me so i presume they will no somebody that does a good job on 4 wheel alignment
  11. D

Fast Road Set Up

Hi guys In the next few weeks im going to be changing the springs i have on my Dc5 and getting the Fast road set up done I currently have the car lowered on a budget spring and to be honest the ride is very bumpy etc Im purchasing The eibach pro springs off a company over here in Ireland...
  12. D

sick of tar removers not working! please help!

Another vote for autosmart tardis :xyes: Great product
  13. D

Another Irish newbie

Welcome along Nice looking teg best of luck with her :xvtec:
  14. D

Calling all Milano Red owners......

Join the club mate :rolleyes: but at least we both have brand new paintwork :D I was always under the impression that milano red was a lost cause once it starts to fade etc Will be keeping an eye on this thread in the future, could be interesting info in it
  15. D

Newbie From Ireland

Welcome along mate, plenty of us on here now :xwavey: Nice car aswell
  16. D

Importing from Ireland to UK

I'm from Ireland and have to admit there are some rough Dc5's over here for sale mate, A couple of months ago i was thinking of changing but i knew if i did sell up it would be inevitable id want another as most do :xyes: and it would be very hard to get one as clean as my own, fresh import in...
  17. D

Side Light bulbs

no need to remove it for the sidelights Just turn the light fitting anti clockwise and you gain access to the bulb
  18. D

DC5 HID bulb Identification help...

The answer is yes mate, they will fit perfect Pain in the ass of a job to be honest, bumper off and remove the headlight to get access
  19. D

Meguiars Gold Class Carnauba PLUS + Pics Added!

Another Job well done mate Looking cleaner than usual if it can be :xgrin:
  20. D

Heater Fan Stopped Working

No mate handy enough tbh Just pop off the cover in the passenger footwell where the ecu is and its located on the left side Two philips screws hold it in place just pop out and fit new one Job done :xgrin: