Search results

1. E

Snetterton 01/09/2011

Might pop down, only live 15 mins away..
  2. E

Hello..

Welcome Dan 8)
  3. E

New dc5 owner

Welcome, seems like you have a project in front of you :xconfused: My eyes hurt with them pics :o :green:
  4. E

Female DC5 + Blade owner-Norwich + Notts

^^ Trust me..She IS Nuts, I've seen her driving whilst wearing high heals :twisted: =D> :xlol:
  5. E

Female DC5 + Blade owner-Norwich + Notts

Hello Lindsey :green: You're everywhere at the minute :lol: Was a great meet Saturday, can't wait for the next..
  6. E

Dams / New member with S2000 and Civic

Very nice indeed.. Love both cars :xcheers:
  7. E

Fn2 owner looking for change

If you have the money get a facelift, newer (like your used to) Blueguys is lush ^ 8)
  8. E

I finally done it, thanks 200bhp.

Congrats, sounds like you are more than enjoying the 5.. 8)
  9. E

Smells like a damp dog?..........

Change the pollen filters & use an anti-bacterial air con bomb !! Forte do one..http://www.forteuk.co.uk/product.php?id ... _Treatment 8) Cabin filters are 80292-SCA-E11 £23.62 for both :wink:
  10. E

just sayin hello

Welcome buddy, what colour is the 'Lude' 8)
  11. E

DC5 owner very soon...!

Welcome :wink:
  12. E

New to this site

Welcome Buddy, I'm a fan of the ATR, great cars..Always wanted a Red one but never did, However I did end up with a FD2 which has the 'Phwooar door' appeal !! See what I done there '4 door' :lol: Anyway I'll get my coat :-"
  13. E

new on here

I wouldn't =;
  14. E

Coming from an EP3

I think they look better, feel better !! Lots of people love the DC5 on Track, Highly rated :twisted:
  15. E

Newbie Geordie

Welcome dude 8)
  16. E

Hello....(pics)

Welcome.. I like the black rear spoiler 8)
  17. E

The Ultimate Battery Thread

Re: The Ultimate Battery Thread. Sticky? I cant remember them being that cheap..I know we've had 2 price increase's this year but ...... Last year they were £40 + vat.
  18. E

Hello

Welcome, Nissan looks good 8)
  19. E

The Ultimate Battery Thread

Re: The Ultimate Battery Thread. Sticky? Or you could still get a Genuine Battery.. 31500-SMG-E02 £63.73 Incl, I know its more money but just thought I'd share this info with you guys :wink:
  20. E

oem oil filter number

Hmmm the S2K filter is not the same, bigger than the 15400 RBA F01.. S2K filter is 15400 PCX 004..I'm looking at both now, the thread looks the same and the seal is possibly the same size, Honda recommend not using this.. So for that reason I'm out !