Search results

1. khizwork

racing license

hi , does anyone have racing license in here? if so, is the good place to start is to get hold of the Non-Race clubman and Non-Race National 'B'? Thanks
  2. khizwork

Considering of selling my DC5

hahahaha , oops , you can tell I wrote this while at work, calculating figures :D :> na seriously, how much would you value it for?
  3. khizwork

Considering of selling my DC5

Hi guys I am considering of selling my beloved DC5 It's a 2001 CW C-PACK DC5 with £63k on clock and it has part service history (Mainly TGM sport), I'v now owned it for nearly 3 years. Its genuine factory spec apart from the Team Dynamics alloys and HKS exhaust. How much do you think it's...
  4. khizwork

Hello buddys

Yeah the prices r quiet reasonable too!
  5. khizwork

Hello buddys

Hi fellow DC5 owners I want to share an exciting site with you guys. I hope you enjoy it. http://www.madmotors.co.uk You can find all kinds of body kits for DC5 there, as well as exhaust, engine parts and so on Thanks Khizar
  6. khizwork

who is your insurer?

im 23 , 6 yrs NCB, no points and with no performance car experience prior to this. TW5 area, im paying £990 with A plan
  7. khizwork

I cannot work out what integra is this. Can you???

http://www.pakwheels.com/used-cars/2005 ... chi-136433
  8. khizwork

what do you guys think of this supercharger?

HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R DC5 STAGE 2 ROTREX SUPERCHARGER . For full details: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-TYP ... 518bf50375
  9. khizwork

IACV FOR DC5

yes i agree , u can't find more trustworthy person than tom specialy for a DC5! according to him it needs replacing and I managed to buy a 2nd hand throttle body with all the sensors on it for £160, so its best i replace the whole throttle body what do u guys think? I don't know when I will be...
  10. khizwork

Is EP3 Throttle body same as DC5 Throttle body?

Does any one know if both are same? Because I need to buy ICAV for my dc5 and have one available for EP3. Thanks
  11. khizwork

IACV FOR DC5

No I don't touch the engine myself, It was tom at TGM who did everything yesterday! Do you know who he is?
  12. khizwork

IACV FOR DC5

Yeah good point. How much you thinkin the new one would be from Honda? Because mine has stopped functioning, I got it fully cleaned up yesterday with carb cleaner twice from TOM at TGM and it is still not funcationing and making engine rev up and down from 1500 rpm to 2000 rpm when the engine is...
  13. khizwork

IACV FOR DC5

HI where can i find the above part? Thanks
  14. khizwork

DC5 CW Paint code?

lol i didnt know we had search function here. Thanks mate
  15. khizwork

DC5 CW Paint code?

any one knows it?
  16. khizwork

Engine oil grade??

Thanks And how often do you guys fill it up/replace the old oil? Is it true that these K20A engines take up to 1 litre of oil every 1000 miles?
  17. khizwork

Engine oil grade??

mine has nearly done 53k.
  18. khizwork

Engine oil grade??

Hi Is it 10w/40 or 5w/40 Fully synthetic? Thanks
  19. khizwork

Which brake fluid?

thanks and jus 1 more question lol do I need to empty the current fluid and fit it up again or just add to the old one Thanks
  20. khizwork

Which brake fluid?

Thanks mate ! I just checked for it, there are to ATE fluids: ATE Super Gold Racing Brake Fluid & ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid. which one is the right one for DC5.