Search results

1. V

anyone know of an alternative defi gauge kit?

Hi does anyone know of an alternative water temp,oil temp,oil pressure gauge kit to the defi kit,as i cant justify £600.thanks
  2. V

how loud is toda hi power cat back?

hi im looking at buying a toda catback exhaust.has anyone got/had this exhaust and can give me a review.is it loud?does it drone?whats it like cruising on the motor way?is it family friendly? anyone know what db it is? i want it to replace my j's 70RR that is crazy loud even with a bung...and...
  3. V

jackson supercharger throttle problems.please help

hello Ive just brought an accord euro R with a superchanrger.I seem to be having a problem with the throttle.its become like a switch.its on or off.and is making the car very jery to drive.you can't hold a steady speed.when trying to hold it at a certain speed.and hold the throttle on very...
  4. V

what's similar to regu 06&r

Anyone know of a similar sounding exhaust as the kakimoto regu 06&R. only looking for back box with 2.5" inlet. must be quiet out of vtec and screaming in vtec thanks
  5. V

looking for info on k24 engine build

hello.looking for info on a k24 build.basicly i know nothing about engines.the build will be on a 2004/2005 accord 2.4 type s is it k24 bottom end from a accord type s.and k20 dc5 head? what parts are needed?a list of all parts would be nice price?what budget do i need can i use kpro or...
  6. V

how do i change the clutch fluid?

hello.my car is coming up to 80k miles.i think its time for a clutch change.but first i think its a good idea to change the clutch fluid.how do i do it?and how much oil do i need?and do i use honda mtf lll oil?thanks also which of these clutchs is best.thanks...
  7. V

help are my pads ment to move?

hello.ive brought a pair of second hand paul g disc and ds2500 pads,and when driving over 40mph i can feel the brake pedel juddering slighty.and ive noticed on the passangers side front disc,all the way around the outer rim 4 mm is being worn away alot more than the rest of the disc.and the pad...
  8. V

spoon/mugen ecu info wanted

hello im looking for info on the spoon and mugen ecu,ive been told they are the same maps,just different brands whats the rev limit of the mugen ecu?i know the spoon is 9000rpm. is the mugen ecu more aggressive than the spoon ecu? when running full exhaust system are the ecu's programed to...
  9. V

is this mod worth doing?

found these on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/civic-type-R-EP3-DC5-EP2-Rear-lower-Tie-bar-B-N-/300576838295?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45fbc69297 are they worth upgrading to these? thanks
  10. V

tire help please.semi slicks or not

hello.im looking to buy new tires.been thinking a048 but have been told they take time to warm up.how long will they take to warm up?and they are useless in cold weather.how cold does it have to be before they stop handling well?will our uk weather be warm enough? which tire would be best...
  11. V

rear shocks

Hi all,i need some help.does any one know where i can buy brand new rear shocks as one of mine is dying.apart from buying them from honda?does any one have a part number.thank you
  12. V

RBC intake advice.using it without kpro

i have topfuel cia and spoon n1 exhaust.and thinking of buying an RBC intake,will my car run ok.or will it run rich or lean.or will it be no use unless its been mapped.ive been offered a new one cheap.but dont want to fit it,if it will damage the engine.thanks
  13. V

h1 hid lights advice needed

hi all,has anyone got these on there dc5.and does anyone know if they will fit,are the bulbs the same size as the h1 55w bulbs that are in the teg as standard?i want to use them for main beam. thanks http://www.hids4u.co.uk/h1-55w-pro-max- ... n-kit.html
  14. V

Guess my bhp

im going to have my car dyno'd on friday.but not sure what to expect bhp wise,its got a spoon cat back exhaust,and topfuel cia.and will be useing shell v power.i would like to think its over 220bhp but who knows. :-k .Have a gess :)
  15. V

hello im now to the honda club woo wee

hi all.i live in north devon and just brought a 2001 blue dc5,are there many owners around north devon?only seen one dc5 in bideford asda carpark.