Search results

1. K

Im back with the same car

Hello again everyone! So the story goes.. i sold this car in 2019. it exchanged a few hands after that, and an opportunity came to have this car back so i took the chance. Now its time to get it back to how it used to be, i have alot of plans with the car so il be posting my build on my...
  2. K

Who has a k24 teg?

tried searching for "k24" tegs but search doesn't bring anything up. so yeh who's got a k24 teg here???
  3. K

Cv boot???

My cv boot split last week. Has anyone got a link to which one I should order as I need to repair it ASAP. It's split from the driver side outer
  4. K

Dc5 that needs a little help

Friends car has a slight problem and he isn't on the forum. He has asked me to post a topic to find out what is wrong with his car The car miss fires on idle and splutters when he tries to drive it. when the car is on a stand still, try and rev it, it just won't go past 3500k rpm can some one...
  5. K

Hsd coilovers

At the end of the month I'm going for the hsd coil overs as the 0% finance is cool. 😎 Who's got them on their dc5 and how good are they? My bros got them on his ek and they go great but as a dc5 is a different car, how do they handle? 😂😂😂
  6. K

Double dins

I bought a pioneer double din and the trim surround won't fit. I've checked jvc, ken wood and another Asian brand trim ms still nothing fits. Is there a special trim for dc5's?
  7. K

buyer warning,

warning other potential customers to always check your engine codes when buying an itr. this itr has a k20a2 engine, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-integra-type-r-dc5-/200973501947?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ecaf445fb
  8. K

Bee r limiter?

Is there a kit available for the dc5? Or do I have to buy a k-pro? Couldn't find any info about it
  9. K

Clutch down only start

Is this a feature that all dc5's come with? You can only start with clutch down? Reason I ask is that I'm selling my car and to make sure thought I'd ask on here if it was a standard feature,
  10. K

Help with wishbones

Hey all I needed both wishbones for my dc5 as the bush was split. Eurocarparts have the parts in stock. Wanted to know will it be any good if I fit them on? And will the ep3 wishbones fit on to it? Also anyone got a engine mount for sale? Upper right next to the alternator
  11. K

I need help with actuator

Sorry if this has been covered soo many times but i just wanted to ask a few questions that will satisfy me lol. i just bought a dc5 and I noticed in one of the receipts that the driver side door actuator was replaced. Now The alarm locks the drivers door but not the boot or passenger door...
  12. K

Help needed please!!

My folding mirrors stopped working. Can someone tell me where to start? I've checked all the fuses but I can't figur out what's wrong. Someone folded them by hand! Very stupid
  13. K

East London Newbiee

hey guys, first of all thanks to Tico and the mod who sorted out my profile(username) i drivea civic EP2 mugen type R rep, and im looking to make an upgrade, a dc5 in a special colour and an audi. hopefully in 2013 dream shall come true LOL so im here to gain alot of info about the DC5 and...