Search results

1. Jemmy

Lying up longer than expected, advice needed...

Hi all, Long time since I've posted here. So between a new addition to the family and a pandemic my first baby has been lying up quite a few months now, 6+ month at least since last started. I want to get her back on the road but I'm looking for advice on what would you do before starting her...
  2. Jemmy

Nuts?!

Hi all, Ok need some advice please! I haven't a clue about nuts but looking to get a set of red ones with locks, only have standard wheels for now. Any recommendations? MUTEKI, are the any good? I do trackdays in her too I don't know if that makes any difference. Thanks, Samantha
  3. Jemmy

Centre Caps

Hi all, Can anyone point me in the direction of centre caps but I'm not looking for the standard plastic ones? I got my wheels refurbed & they are saying when they do the plastic centre caps they won't match :( They didn't ave the centre caps the same time as the wheels so I'm dropping them...
  4. Jemmy

The deer won!

Hi all, So driving along minding my own business (thankfully taking it easy) when a deer decides to jump into the middle of the road, jumped in so close I didn't even have time to react before I hit him. Needless to say he left his mark, but think I got away lightly considering... So it's...
  5. Jemmy

Long term storage?!

Hey all, So very possibly heading across the waters but want to hang on to the car so need to sort out some kind of long term storage. Anyone any suggestions? I don't even know where to start with what I should & shouldn't do when leaving the teg sitting up for 12+ months. Might be a silly...
  6. Jemmy

Spare Key Query

Hey all, Right bascially I have only one key & I need a spare just in case. So what I'm asking is where can I buy a blank key so I can bring it to get cut? Had a look online but I'm not sure if I need a specific key? I would prefer a proper type R key but I can't seem to find one. Had no idea...
  7. Jemmy

Weird one? :-/ Electrics?

Hi All, ok so I have this weird issue with the teg, not reaelly sure how to explain it, it has happened only 3/4 times now but I want to get to the bottom of it because it could leave me stranded if it gets worse. Bascially I've flicked on my high beams and it's like the car has just died...
  8. Jemmy

Scale Models

Hi all, I'm looking to get a scale model or kit as a present for someone but I've done a search & the tegs aren't that easy to find. Anyone know any site/ companies doing these? I'm actually looking for a bug eye DC2 model but want to get a DC5 for myself too! Cheers :)
  9. Jemmy

Wheel nuts (red)

Hi all, Looking for a set of red wheel nuts, where do ppl buy online & is there a better brand to go for? Thanks in advance, :)
  10. Jemmy

removing the lip on my front bumper?

Hi all, Just wondering how I go about removing the lip on my front bumper? I went for a spin last night needed to get out of the house and a silly hare ran out in front I jammed on the brakes & he legged it into the ditch all clear but no then decided to turn around & head straight for me...
  11. Jemmy

First service quote?

Hi all, So got my baby in March already done 13k in her, so decided it was time for a service considering I've no idea when the last owner did one. :-/ So basically I'm not 100% sure what I should really be getting done. I've done a search but just looking for your advice anyway, should I def...
  12. Jemmy

DC5 Noob

Herro boys & girls, How are we all? DC5 noob here, well on the hunt for one at the moment & was told by several ppl to check this place out. I know more than your average girl about cars but I will still ask the odd stupid question so go easy on me I'm still picking it up! :xconfused...