Search results

1. J

Help needed Jrsc shorting out battery **sorted now**

**sorted now**
  2. J

How much is mugen showa worth

I have a set of mugen show a shocks and springs and was wanting to know how much they would be worth before I listed them Thanks
  3. J

jrsc pulley options

I am getting confused with the pulley setup for jrsc i have a 6" crank pulley to go on with a 3" charger pulley off what i have found this will bring boost in later and be 11-12psi Is this correct Also from what i found the dc5 has the smallest crank pulley from standard and the ep3 one is...
  4. J

what colour to go for

I recently purchased some rays gt v in need of a refurb i am in the process of doing this now and cant decide what colour to do the centres my car is champ white and i initially to do them white so it looked standard ish but im unsure what do you guys and gals think here is a pic of what they...
  5. J

kpro map

Is there anywhere i could get a basic map for a supercharger so i could drive to tdi north to get it mapped or would i have to trailor it there
  6. J

early christmas present

Ordered this from states and came today cant wait to get it fitted
  7. J

timing chain

Where can I buy a toda timing chain and tensioner from Thanks
  8. J

honda access footwell lights

I have managed to get hold of some of the above not looked yet but was hoping someone could tell me where this are suppose to be located and where they plug in or is it self explanatory Thanks
  9. J

engine build question

Im looking to start getting parts together to build a engine ive decided to start with buddy club parts buddy club cam pulleys,valves,springs and retainers,conrods and toda chain and tensioner just need some advice to which cam is better the buddy club spec 3 or the n+ Also what pistons to go...
  10. J

coolant bleeding

I have just fitted a new radiator and when I drive it the engine light comes on with engine over temp I think this could be due to air in the system the fans cut in so they are trying to cool it is the integra a self bleeding system or is there a way of bleeding it
  11. J

60mm pillar triple pod what do you think (now fitted pic)

I wanted to mount my defi gauges onto my pillar rather than on the dash but couldnt find them for sale so I made one just need to sort out the colour but once sorted will get pic of it fitted what do you guys and gals think
  12. J

evap purge valve removal

i have a skunk2 throttle body and it doesnt have a location for the evap purge valve how do i take this off do i just remove the valve from the pipe or do i have to remove some of the pipework thanks john
  13. J

newbie in cumbria

i purchased a cw dc5 with red interior and c pack (bennys old one) about a month ago just wanted to say hi all