Search results

1. DC5_Bonson

Can someone please take on an M3 in there DC5

I thought I should share this footage of me chasing my mate's E46 M3 on the Autobahn heading to the Nurburgring last month. Car is running 266bhp with a 5.1 Final drive topped out 149mhp (GPS speed), 160mph on the clock. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROueZBgkFY
  2. DC5_Bonson

Fitting OEM track rods

From my experience of doing this painful job, I really don't see any other ways to loosen the track rods and rack riser without sliding out the entire rack. You have very little room to get an adjustable spanner to break loose the track rods on the bulkhead (even with the steering fully turned...
  3. DC5_Bonson

Can someone please take on an M3 in there DC5

This is me 2 years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymoE3tmD7PM
  4. DC5_Bonson

Anyone rocking a rear diffusor? If so post them up!

This is my design B) [/URL] [/URL]
  5. DC5_Bonson

TPS on the way out?

Sounds like It could be TPS related... but what about the butterfly bearing shaft on the 70mm TB, have you checked that? In some cases, the bearings on the shaft could be worn, and can not provide a good seal which gives an unstable throttle response.
  6. DC5_Bonson

70mm S90 throttle body fitment, TPS setup?

To set up the TPS properly, you need a Multimeter and a sewing pin and a screwdriver or Allen key 1. Loosen up the two screws on the TPS, (if you have factory screws, just cut a line down in the middle using a Dremel tool and unscrew it with flat head screwdriver) 2. stab a sewing pin into...
  7. DC5_Bonson

MTEC K20/K24 Race Spring Group Buy Interest

Wingnutzz: Race Shift Kit :-) Wocka - Race Spring and Pivot Ball DCIan - Race Spring and Pivot Ball -Birdy- - Race Spring DC5RS - Sport Spring and Pivot Ball Bonson - Race Spring and Sport Spring (For my bro's EP3) RichA - Possible Race Spring Russty - Race Spring and pivot ball TruupR -...
  8. DC5_Bonson

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Installed a Fire Extinguisher
  9. DC5_Bonson

How to install Energy Suspension Master Bushing kit & Buddy Club camber arms.

No, copper grease is not good enough, it will eventually dry out. Use heavy duty bearing grease.
  10. DC5_Bonson

Removing air assist valve

I just ordered the K-tuned kit for £18, if only you posted this earlier you would saved me £15 haha. I always hated this air assist hose getting in the way of cleaning, and also mines been broken for years, and sucking in unfiltered air during a cold start, can't wait to get rid of this...
  11. DC5_Bonson

Any ideas on what to do next?

Recently I came across this problem too, took off the TB and cleaned the IACV (1yr old) 3 times, reset the TPS and still hunting... I had enough of this dam idling issue, so I followed a guide on K20a.org and deleted the IACV all the together, made an alloy plate to block off the valve and...
  12. DC5_Bonson

Brake fluid used by all you track nuts?!

ATE super blue is what I am using at the moment, no problems at all.
  13. DC5_Bonson

June July track days

I am going on the 10th June Snetterton track evening, hope to meet some DC5 owner there :)
  14. DC5_Bonson

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Smoked a Scooby https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=_dHUngRr2B8
  15. DC5_Bonson

How to make an OCD DC5 owner squirm

Just get some red touch up paint if it really bothers you :rolleyes:
  16. DC5_Bonson

This Girl's Rare Integra DC5 Will Make Honda Fanboys Happy

Big respect for the girl who presented the Video! No respect for those gives negative comments!
  17. DC5_Bonson

Mixing ad08 and ad08r

I didn't notice any difference in grip between them in my other 2 civics which has both AD08 & AD08Rs.
  18. DC5_Bonson

Drag Wrinkle Tires on the DC5 Mickey Thomson 255/50/16

12s is fast! Good run xthumbsup