1. P

0 to 60 Calculator from 1/4 mile time Slip

Think I managed a 5.8 at York raceway last summer
  2. P

Looking for a clutch

Ok will bear that in mind cheers
  3. P

Looking for a clutch

Would the fly improve acceleration? I'm fitting a final drive as well to improve acceleration 😊
  4. P

Looking for a clutch

Which fly did you buy?
  5. P

Looking for a clutch

Have you had any problems with stalling as I've heard this can happen if you have a lighter fly?
  6. P

Looking for a clutch

Makes sense doesn't it!! Best place to buy one?
  7. P

Looking for a clutch

Hi guys I've got a spoon 5.1 drive on it way from Japan and was thinking when the box is out it would be a good idea to change the clutch. The current clutch seems fine but think its worth changing now as I don't know how many miles are on it. So my question is where's the best place to get an...
  8. P

Tdi north drop in cams

Ok mate cheers think I'm going to try a final drive swap to either a 5.1 or a 5.46. Lots of people saying it's the best mod for gains per £. Think I will replace the clutch at the same time as I don't know how long the current one has been in there? Anyone know the best place to source an oem...
  9. P

Tdi north drop in cams

What kind of gains did you see from fitting the cams?
  10. P

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Looking into getting a final drive if you don't mind me asking where did you get it from/ how much ? Cheers
  11. P

Tdi north drop in cams

What kind of difference would I see with a final drive over stock? I don't really do many motorway miles but what sort of rpm would I see in sixth gear at 70mph?
  12. P

Tdi north drop in cams

Was thinking about the final drive and the cams
  13. P

Tdi north drop in cams

Cheers mate have read this thread already😌 is anyone using the tdi cams?
  14. P

Tdi north drop in cams

Hi guys I've been debating weather to get a pair of these installed but can't decide if I should or go the supercharger route? My car currently is running 243bhp 171lbft with the following mods Tegiwa intake Tegiwa mani Fubujitsu rm01a cat back Rbc 70mm hybrid racing tb port matched K100 Now...
  15. P

10 Things You Didn't Know About a DC5

366 is that it !!!!!!
  16. P

Spoon B-pipe

The b pipe is the same for the ep3 and the dc5 it's the back box which is different the dc5 back box is longer!
  17. P

Spoon B-pipe

I had a tegiwa manifold with the spoon system and to be fair it was too loud for me sounded awesome when in vtec but at low speeds and start up from cold it was very loud.....
  18. P

Spoon B-pipe

I sold mine for £250 and it was in average condition
  19. P

Fn2 intake manifold cover

Hi guys will the intake manifold cover off a standard fn2 civic type r fit my rbc ?
  20. P

Jrsc issues?

So has anyone on here actually had any issues with them or is it just what people have heard from others?