Search results

1. c7frw84

Eml on and car not revving past 4000rpm

Fired the car up this morning and started driving to work, after about a minute I noticed the eml was on so I pulled over and popped the bonnet, had a quick looked round and checked oil and water levels and everything seemed fine even the engine sounded as if it was ticking away nicely, I...
  2. c7frw84

Changing from aem to tegiwa air intake, will this affect my kpro set-up?

I will be changing my aem long arm air intake to a tegiwa one this week, Heard too many horror stories about the long arms sooking water into the engine so looking to get it off asap, I have a kpro and was just wondering how much difference there would be in the running of the car? Cheers
  3. c7frw84

Best place to get Tyres??

Hi folks, I will be needing a few Tyres for the the teg soon, I was just wondering if anyone can tell me the best places or websites to get them from price wise etc, ive been running the car on Yokohama parada semi slick Tyres but looking to change to something different, the paradas handle...
  4. c7frw84

How do I remove marks on paintwork?

Noticed my car was looking very dirty yesterday so decided to give it a quick clean at the local petrol station using the lance brush, the brush head was spinning all over the place and the plastic bit around it kept touching off the car,I had a quick look round about the car when I finished and...
  5. c7frw84

Wheel bearing noise

On the way home from picking up my new dc5 yesterday I noticed on the motorway that there was a droaning noise coming from the rear of the car, can anyone let know if this is the usual road noise of the cars or if it could be a wheel bearing on it's way out, also where is the best place to get a...
  6. c7frw84

FINALLY GOT MY DC5;););)

After months of searching I've finally got my hands on stunning dc5, it's got a few tasteful mods on it dc sports manifold, dc sports exhaust and kpro ecu, got dyno print out at 245bhp. All it needs is an rbc inlet manifold and a trip down to tdi north;) Can't wait to pick it up on fri!!
  7. c7frw84

DOES AN EP3 MANIFOLD FIT ON A DC5?

Hi been looking for a dc5 for a while now, at the moment I've got a civic ep3 with a dc sports manifold decat and cat back ss exhaust, personally I think that the manifold and b pipe should fit perfectly on to a dc5 but obviously the rest of the exhaust would not fit, I've had mixed opinions on...
  8. c7frw84

Declaring a decat on insurance

I was thinking of decating my car and was just wondering if anyone could give me some info regarding decat exhausts and manifolds, could you declare this to your insurance even though it's illegal for road use?