Search results

1. Fahadl786

Heated Recaro seats?

Have had a crazy idea to attempt to install heated seats to the DC5. Has anyone got any experince with this? Bad idea? Good quality carbon fibre element pads iknow are important: eg http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/271057260806
  2. Fahadl786

DC5 Horn Sound

Theyre pretty crap sounding considering the look and size of the car in my opinion. Has anyone changed theirs and if so any advice or information on how to go about it?...
  3. Fahadl786

Alarm Loaction?

Where is the central unit for the alarm? (Typical mounting places? Cant see it near the pedals after removing the plastics. Would it be the steering wheel plastic that i need to remove Adding an accessory to my toad ai606...
  4. Fahadl786

Petrol cap holder?

Do all tegs not have a holder for the filler cap to be "hooked" onto while fueling. I always felt really ghetto placing it on the spoiler.
  5. Fahadl786

DC5 Reliability

Seeing so many threads pop about faults people are having with their tegs which is really gutting. Ive had my teg over for a while now. Done 20k+ miles and havnt had one single fault not even minor bulb change. (Touch wood) Not showihg off, Just a proud integra owner! Anyone else feel the...
  6. Fahadl786

Will 17x9 ET42 fit my DC5?

Looking to get some grid drifts. 17x9 with an offset of +42. Anyone know if they will fit straight on clearning the brembos and also not rub the arches. They also come in ET22 although i wont be going for that. This is how they look.. And my ride height currently on eaibach pro spring...
  7. Fahadl786

New C/W DC5 Owner! Piks Inside

Yo everyone, Finally picked up my DC5 last week, previously owned a Civic EJ9 since 2010 which i bought standard: and made it into this: But here is the 5, absolutely loving it so far, just love the rawness of the car, much quicker and better handling than the EK. Have big plans for it...
  8. Fahadl786

Cleaning/Careing for Arches

Hey there, wondering what precautions/steps you lot take to look after the arches, iknow these are the first areas for rust. so how do you keep them clean?