Search results

1. dc55_11

Replacement exhaust gaskets

Thanks for the reply mate tried something similar but it didn't work. It's quite bad and failed MOT last time because of it so really need the gaskets replaced. Shame no one could help
  2. dc55_11

Replacement exhaust gaskets

Hello, I have a kakimoto regu06r exhaust and I am looking at replacing all of the exhaust gaskets as they appear to be blowing. Can you please help me and possibly tell me which size exhaust gaskets I need and where I can get them from? Thank you in advance
  3. dc55_11

M&M Honda - New DC5 Wide-body Kit 60mm

Think you are right, thanks for the quick response (y)
  4. dc55_11

M&M Honda - New DC5 Wide-body Kit 60mm

What model are the wheels on that picture?
  5. dc55_11

VTEC issue?

Thanks for the help, will try your suggestions one by one to see if its fixed
  6. dc55_11

VTEC issue?

Hi everyone, Was just wondering if I could get your advice on something that has recently developed. Long story short when cornering hard the vtec engages then disengages for a bit with the revs still increasing but nowhere near the same rate. Then suddenly the car would enter vtec and...
  7. dc55_11

Post up your mileage of your DC5

71,000 on a 05 plate
  8. dc55_11

Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

Well that escalated quickly :D I personally like the FD2's think they are nice but shouldn't really be compared with the Teg. Wouldn't mind getting one as it seems to be a good compromise.
  9. dc55_11

MPG

I get usually between 280-320 with vtec everyday, Crazylegs bear in mind that some of those that are getting higher mpg are remapped which helps with fuel consumption
  10. dc55_11

Any disadvantages to energy suspension engine mount & power flex gearbox mount?

Only disadvantage from my point of view as I have recently installed the energy ones, is that you get more vibration in the cabin but you get used to it. The car definitely feels more solid though
  11. dc55_11

Hello there:)

Bit of both really, I know you are technically right but there's just no point even mentioning it, it's not that bad in this case 1 word is not the end of the world. Plus he is a new member cut him some slack :xcross:
  12. dc55_11

Hello there:)

Pointless.
  13. dc55_11

Deciding on springs

The drop on white Teg seems a lot lower than the red any reason?
  14. dc55_11

MPG

My journey usually has a bit of town roads, motorway and A road and some traffic too so a mixed bag, Currently I get beween 275 and 285 that is with 8 litres left. In the summer I easily get 310 before the light comes on and there is vtec action on almost every drive.
  15. dc55_11

I've moved to Sainsburys.

Hmm I just tried Sainsburys and for some reason when I entered my reg it came up as a 1,8litre integra. Also their quote was double what I currently pay with Greenlight lol and I have 5 years no claims no convictions etc.
  16. dc55_11

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

I think both cars have their positives if I had to go for one it would definitely be the DC5. Also I can too confirm that having raced a 350Z it was very close and no one managed to pull away so Crazylegs maybe you need to check your car out because it sounds like you have no faith in its...
  17. dc55_11

DC5 and Astra GSI Caught Racing Against Police

Did he say what happened after then? :D Tell us, we need to know haha
  18. dc55_11

Is there a low fuel light indicator?

Yes, usually about 5-6 litres left
  19. dc55_11

Phillips D2R Bulbs

Currently I have 8k ebay specials :D which cost about 15 quid per bulb but I feel a year on they are producing much less output to the point where the different to my full beam is massive which it never was before. 50 quid for the Phillips is not too bad actually might consider that thanks. I...
  20. dc55_11

Phillips D2R Bulbs

I am not really happy with the current light output from my lights so was just wondering if anyone has tried the Phillips UltraBlue D2R 6000k bulbs? Just wanted to get an opinion as they seem extremely expensive at £85 for a single bulb (Madness)! Any thoughts welcome