Search results

1. K

dc5 type r suspension fit an ep3 civic type r??

As above. I'm running an ep3r suspension. Front required ep3 tie rod ends. The rear required washers for the eyelets since they're thinner.
  2. K

Tegiwa m intake question

Don't mean to hijack the thread but is there any risk with hydro locking on a rainy day with a tegiwa/gruppem? I too have a hondata air box and am considering an upgrade Sent from my Aurora-II
  3. K

Miss my K-Pro :(

Honda from factory have conservative ignition advances and cam timing to meet emissions and boast good fuel economy. You're simply just unlocking the potential.
  4. K

Miss my K-Pro :(

Even on stock setups, kpro tunes or even a simple reflash can get you modest increses. The link describes a k20a2 but a k20a would be very similar. http://www.hondata.com/reflash_rsx.html
  5. K

Difficulty selecting gear

One other thing it could be is your intake box (Mugen, gruppem, tegiwa, or even stock) is applying pressure to your shift linkages or nearby hardware hence making it difficult to move your stick.
  6. K

Hunting/ holding revs

After a TB clean, you always need to reset the ecu.
  7. K

Exhaust feedback required!

Look up the dc5r exhaust catalogue on YouTube. Look for an exhaust you've heard before and compare it to the rest in there. Dba levels are recorded there too. Perfect solution, I must say, every time I see your forum name... I actually LOL! Cheers porthos :) I try my best to fit in
  8. K

Exhaust feedback required!

Look up the dc5r exhaust catalogue on YouTube. Look for an exhaust you've heard before and compare it to the rest in there. Dba levels are recorded there too.
  9. K

which antifreeze can i use for the radiator?

There's nothing wrong with using the Honda type 2 coolant. It's a blue colour.
  10. K

proud new owner of a CW teg dc5 :D

Enjoy it mate and make sure to vtec it every so often to prevent valve seize hehe
  11. K

An overseas CW DC5R

Cheers. I've got the stock aus spec rims painted in cw. Looking at sourcing a set of ep3r rims in cw
  12. K

Tsuchiyas first drive of a DC5 ( no subtitles unfortunately)

I'm going to practice that first corner footwork until I'm a gun like tsuchiya Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  13. K

An overseas CW DC5R

Thanks guys. My username is awesome. Too bad it's too long to fit on a license plate.
  14. K

An overseas CW DC5R

Hey guys. I'm an Australian DC5R owner and just wanting to mingle with some overseas type R enthusiasts :D My DC5 hasn't had too many flashy mods. I'm a fan of the stealthy, tasteful parts. Here's the most recent photo of my pride and joy: Current work I've done: - Mugen Showa Suspension...