Search results

1. badeshi

Accord wheels on dc5

I am looking to buy some cheap alloys to put my winter tyres on. I wanted EP3 wheels but the tyre place insisted on 225 tyres last year as I have 8j wheels (I think) and I think the EP3 wheels will be too narrow for 225. I have found some cheapish accord wheels on eBay with 225 tyres on but...
  2. badeshi

Anti corrosion/bodywork Guide?

Just getting paranoid about keeping car in good condition and wondered if anyone had any more info or if there any kind of guide or sticky explaining all the areas to check or where corrosion is most likely and why? From searching I can find some info of specific problems but it would be good...
  3. badeshi

Rear suspension Mounts

I need to buy some OEM top mounts for rear suspension... seem to be much less available than front mounts anyone have any experience with ID-Workz, Blueprint or Japeurocarparts?? They are all on Ebay and range from £80 to £110 a pair.. any going to disinter grate or be noisy immediately...
  4. badeshi

Ohlins svc

Apologies ohlins PCV!!! Anyone have any thoughts on these shocks? I have had a search and generally well regarded but wondered if anyone had any experience with them... I am slightly concerned they will be too harsh for everyday road use but most people say although firm they work well and soak...
  5. badeshi

Door actuator part number

I think I need a new door actuator for passenger side (as well as boot one!) After looking for part number it seems to be the same as on the accord So if it is... Why does it cost £70 via tegiwa but only £10 on Amazon? I will check with honda but if part number is the same then should be...
  6. badeshi

Suspension thoughts UK roads

Just doing some standard over researching and window shopping over a potential new suspension setup. Currently have HSD monopro coilovers, great cornering and grip but quite skittery on rough roads and crashy at times... also still a little low and scrubs it under hard cornering which is really...
  7. badeshi

Main dealer prices

Although I knew main dealers charged a lot per hour I didn't realise how much! Just been quoted £234 to fit a wheel bearing! That is a lot right? Haven't tried anywhere else yet but ok am sure it could be done for less... Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  8. badeshi

New owner from Bristol

So after an epic weekend flying to and then driving back from Edinburgh i am now a proud dc5 owner! Great meeting grant aka wingnuttz and very chuffed drive down a7 to Carlisle with a brief night in the lakes. Well recommend a7 for a cruise and was a good place to explore those sticky tyres and...