Search results

1. adamamuk

Waterless Car Cleaning - opinions?

What's everyone's thought on waterless cleaning products? And do many people use them at the big events after travelling hundreds of miles? Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  2. adamamuk

Third gear grind

Right this is a different one! Yesterday my missus leaned across the centre console while the engine was running, and in doing so, pretty much forced it into third (obviously without using the clutch). Now everytime I shift from 2-3 or 4-3 it grinds as though the clutch isn't engaging on third...
  3. adamamuk

Recommended B Pipes

I'm looking to replace my oem b pipe with something aftermarket and just wanted to hear any suggestions? The Spoon system is the only one I currently have in mind. Cheers [emoji106] Adam [emoji1] Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  4. adamamuk

Just cleaned IACV and now it's revving itself!

Hey guys, Question. I've just cleaned out the IACV, and it's now having a problem. When the car is stationary/clutch down it now constantly revs from 1000-3000. Any ideas? Had a quick search on here but no one seems to have had this after cleaning it. Thanks! [emoji2] Edit: Just been searching...
  5. adamamuk

OEM Steering Wheel Refurb Pics

Could anyone that's had there wheel retrimmed (doesn't matter who by) upload a pic to give me some ideas please. I'm thinking about getting my wheel refurbed by royal steering wheels as its not looking/feeling great. I've been on the rsw website and seen a few but there not the best quality...
  6. adamamuk

Offside front suspension - horizontal play

Hey guys, Quick question, If I have a little bit of horizontal play here (where my hand is on the picture) what's the likely culprit? It's solid with no movement on the near side. Thanks [emoji2] Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  7. adamamuk

Sticky foam on spoiler attachments

Does anyone run their spoiler either oem or seibon carbon one without the double sided sticky stuff under it? I'm going to take mine off to clean underneath was wondering if it was 100% needed? Cheers! Adam
  8. adamamuk

Banzai, Dec 2015 (ep3 k&n typhoon - impressive result)

Hey guys, anyone read the most recent issue of Banzai? In the 'our cars' section, Sam is running a standard ep3 and has just added a k&n typhoon induction system. Anyway, reading the article prior to fitting he dyno'd at 196bhp (amazing for a 12 yr old car with in excess of 100k miles) then...
  9. adamamuk

Thought a 2010 Focus ST would be faster

Turns out they struggle keeping up with a Teg up a hill! All that extra torque but the +200kg of weight is seeing them off!
  10. adamamuk

Rear Number Plate bulb

Can you change the bulb without removing the bumper? Had the plate off yesterday but can't find a way in.
  11. adamamuk

Tail gate badge left a mark

I removed the 2 rear badges in order to either replace them or clean up the existing ones I did this using just a hairdryer and my fingers. However, once they were off and I'd cleaned up the area using white spirit, a rubbing compound & ultimate compound followed by a wax I was still left with...
  12. adamamuk

Tyre Pressures

What sort of tyre pressures are all you guys running? - Just checked mine and they were all at 36psi, seems pretty high? - they're the standard setup of 215/45/17
  13. adamamuk

Skunk 2 Springs

Anyone had any experience or know of any pros/cons with these springs? I like the price from Tegiwa, similarly priced to the eibachs and look as though they wouldn't cause any reverse rear rake. Any comments appreciated :) Adam
  14. adamamuk

Hondata Tuners in the South West?

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum here so hi to all! I'm collecting my Teg from Torque GT at the end of the month and looking forward to being part of the dc5 community! As titled, do you guys know of any hondata tuners in the Southwest? From researching on here, seems like they're all in the...