Search results

1. M

SRS light - Help

Hi All, Decided to remove the OEM seatbelt out of my DC as i'm now running a 4 point on drivers side. Didn't realise it was connected to airbag system at the time of removal. Now i've got a bright red light in my face which is driving me mental. I know how to do the reset, but can somebody...
  2. M

K20 injectors...

Hi All, My injectors are making very irritating ticking noises on over run and light load. Ive never noticed un till last week when i put a quieter exhaust setup on the car. I know that k20 injectors are particularly loud and i'm wondering on what a good aftermarket injector is for...
  3. M

Drivers door lock

Hi all, Wondered if any of you can help/advise/have experienced before.... Noticed the other week that upon locking/immobilising the car, the drivers door lock wouldn't arm almost like the central locking has failed; however locks the boot and passenger side. And am therefore having to use...
  4. M

Enkei rpf1 - Advise

Hi all, Looking at getting a set of rpf1's.. I know there is a few things needed to fit a set of 17x9 et45, Extended lug nuts 8mm spacers Rear arch rolled but has anyone fitted 17x9 et22? Is it possible? And what is required. Any comments grateful Cheers
  5. M

Injectors advice please

Hi All, Ive recently purchased an RBC manifold that has come off an EP3. Before I fit it im just curious to what injectors people are using on their RBC setups, as I am unsure if to use the standard DC5 ones or not? Many Thanks
  6. M

Intake Manifolds, RBC or RRC??

Hi all, Looking at purchasing a new intake manifold and throttle body on the teg, what do people recommend for the best N/A gains. Seen that alot of people run RBC, however with funds out of the equation what would be best? RRC seems to have a good write up on other forums, does anyone run one...
  7. M

K tuned Billet shifter box

Hi guys, ive recently purchased a k tuned shifter box for the dc, however once I got it all set up and in the car it makes a clicking noise when changing from 3rd/4th and vise versa. Has anyone who has this unit had this problem aswell, if so what have I done wrong? or do I just need to get a...
  8. M

Coilovers help Noob

Need help, Just bought some coilovers and am a little unsure to what I need aswell to get them fitted and aligned. I believe I just need front camber bolts and rear camber arms. However is it possible to get away with not getting these? Or are they absolutely necessary? Also what are people...
  9. M

HEL braided clutch line

Hi guys, I've recently purchased a Hel braided clutch line for the dc5 as I was having problems with my standard one cracking and a conifer one snapping. I'm just wanting to know how others have put this into their car because when purchasing I thought it was to replace the existing part that...
  10. M

Side Decals

Hi all, Just collected my DC5 yesterday and the side decals are worn from where some Japanese 'detailer' has machine polished over them. Does anyone know where I can get some from either genuine or reproduction, apart from Honda directly at a decent enough price. Many thanks, Matt
  11. M

Need a little help

Hi all, Ive purchased a freshly imported DC5 and have received conformation from the DVLA on what the registration will be, however I have not received the V5 as yet. Upon trying to get the insurance sorted out, the reg has not yet been updated on any of the insurance websites. Not really sure...
  12. M

Buying my first teg

Hi all, I'm new to the site and have previously owned an ep2. I'm now a little older and can afford to insure a k20. After already owning an EP, I think it's time for a new shape and a DC is the direction id like to go. A bit of a teg newbie It'd be nice if you guys could educate me in what...