Search results

1. hamks18psi

Geometry Alignment in Oxfordshire?

I would like getting Geometry alignment for my DC5 with FRSU (Eibach adjustable camber arms and camber bolts) around Oxfordshire. Do you know any shop familiarised to FRSU for EP3/DC5 in this area? My DC5 got geometry done on top of other works at TGM's partner twice in the past, but this time...
  2. hamks18psi

Project Mu Club Racer Front Brake Pads issue

Need some help/advice here please. Bought the Club Racer front brake pads for DC5 as I used HC800 previously. However, after same procedure pressing 4-pot piston back, the new pads cannot even fit it. Then used my digital calliper to measure, and found the Club Racer pads are thicker the max...
  3. hamks18psi

Question - K-tuned Billet Arm and 5th gear lockout

I have just installed Billet Arm and 5th hear lockout as aiming to improve the shifting accuracy. I have not put it back with shift cable yet. The spring is better (stronger). I wonder whether it is normal that after new installation, there is still a tiny/little movement on shift stick. Here...
  4. hamks18psi

Shifting Problem on Track

I have shifting problem/concern after the track day in Abingdon Airfield today. My car gave me so much fun with Project Mu brake pads, despite the calipers paint get worse because of the dust. I did change gear oil last week, and found the gear shifting is much better and smooth. After 4...
  5. hamks18psi

Brake Dust Issue After beeding Project Mu HC+800 – Help plz

I got my DC5 2 months ago from Torque GT, where the car was cleaned and prepared well for collection. The OEM brake pad does create dust but not much. Before I change them to Project Mu HC+ 800 (Front), I only use the Engine Degreaser, water, wipe and fibre towel to clean them up. It took time...
  6. hamks18psi

HKS SLD Type 1 Installation Question

I have a new HKS SLD Type 1 for another car but never get a chance to install it. Recently, I have bought a DC5 and found this is more useful and practical for it. Not sure whether I would hit the speed cut or not in track in future, but it is good to prepare if I need to. Found another thread...
  7. hamks18psi

Grease on Rear Pad's Retainers Question

I have done enough preparation work before I change my brake pad so far (last brake pad I changed was in 12 years ago) But after finishing the rear pads (still doing the front right now), I found I forgot to apply some lubricants/grease on the rear pad's retainers against the caliper mount...
  8. hamks18psi

Need help to source the Side Door Surround Rubber Seal?

I would like to replace the broken one on my DC5. But would like to get the part number first. The part is shown like the picture like here. http://ebayapi.loc8apartltd.netdna-cdn.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/vaUAAOSwXj5XGgZk/$_1.JPG My research result shows me that driver side one is called Part...
  9. hamks18psi

Newbie DC5

Not sure I can be qualified to be a newbie yet, but just won a 2001 CW DC5 in very low mileage via Torque GT. Have started reading the forum and learning bit by bit.