Search results

1. Midnight

Selling?

Just after a few opinions. Thinking about selling the car, my question is: is it really worth splitting? Obviously with the FD it would shorten the people interested. But let's be honest, people don't really look to purchase a DC5 to do 500 miles a week up and down the motorway. While...
  2. Midnight

Pic Request: Rota Wheels

Hoping someone can help. Can people post their pictures of either Rota Force or Rota Fighter wheels please. Seen ones on google but they don't seem that good quality and most the threads on here no longer display images due to photobucket etc. Thanks in advance.
  3. Midnight

5.84 Final Drive Review

5.84 MFactory Final Drive. Had today to spend driving the car with the new final drive. What I will say is that we have also gone with the Area Motorsport UK spec 4-5th gear ratio. 1st: Not as extreme as people would have you believe. It does indeed go through the gear quick BUT still very...
  4. Midnight

Solid Fabrications 3" Track Exhaust DC5

Before I start, I'd like to say that I'm sure some members have had parts from Solid Fabrications with good and bad results. This is solely based on our experience / findings. If yours works, great. If yours doesn't work, sorry to hear that. This is our experience... To start, my brother got...
  5. Midnight

Review: Area MS Yellowspeed Coilovers

Again, when my brother suggested that Rob @ Area Motorsport suggested the Yellowspeed coilovers i was extremely sceptical. Really wasn't much information about these on a DC5. Why did we go with yellowspeed over other brands: Not cost, we were looking at all sorts from Nitron, Bilsteins etc...
  6. Midnight

Review: Tegiwa ARB DC5

Thought I'd do a bit of a review as when looking couldn't find much about them for the DC5. Brother went ahead with this so thought I'd do a bit of research. Over the weekend I've been driving / cleaning / adjusting the ITR. Fitment: Well it basically rests on the Kakimoto up and over part of...
  7. Midnight

Fast right hand corners - vibration sound?

It's getting to a stage it's becoming rather annoying. On fast / hard right hand corners we are getting a vibration sound (buzzing) had a look underneath and can't see anything that could be 'catching'. Maybe a heat shield? Anyone else had this problem, seems to be getting worse. Any...
  8. Midnight

DC5 Front Splitter

Anyone know what splitter this is?
  9. Midnight

Paint Blistering

Thought I'd ask to see if anyone else has had this issue. Only noticed with the weather we've had today when cleaning. The paint looks to be bubbling / blistering just above the rear drivers arch under the window. A trail effect from window to arch. It's hard to photograph (excuse the dirty...
  10. Midnight

J's Racing VS Powerflex Exhaust Mounts

Seems I have acquired both sets of exhaust mounts and just wondering which people have fitted? The J's Racing look more dedicated to the DC5 however the Powerflex seem to be a bit softer. Any advice welcome.
  11. Midnight

OEM Radio / CD Player

Just a quick question. Did the DC5 come with any form of radio / CD player or was it simply a blanking plate? Any pictures? Thanks.
  12. Midnight

Let the journey begin...

Hello everyone, been a member for a few weeks now and thought I would say hello. I was initially looking to purchase a forum members car however due to the run up to Christmas for one reason or another myself and the seller couldn't set a date when both were free so I could travel down south...