Search results

1. B

Spark Plug socket

Hi guys went to changed plugs in teggy today.... my spark plug socket too fat to fit down the bore! Anyone link me to one with thin enough walls to fit down the bores? I cant be the only one thats had this issue. Cheers Sheldon
  2. B

Have I got the wrong ISO adaptor?

I have a prefacelift DC5 and bought this adaptor (PC2-68-4 Honda Accord Sport Civic CR-V FR-V) The car is like this: However for the life of me cant see how it works, so I must have wrong one? What shall I order?
  3. B

Hazard Switch

Ok guys in trying to put new head unit it I have broken my hazard switch..... From these pics can someone explain where this copper part should go? Cheers Sheldon
  4. B

New DC5 Owner - What do these do (Picture game)

what does this little round button by mirrors do? Fold mirrors in and out? If so does the ignition or engine have to be on etc... (Im sure Ive tried all combinations and mine dont work) Any idea what this after market box does? Jap camera jammer? I also have what looks like a GPS arieal...
  5. B

Fast Road Setup

I hear you guys talking about it...... What are the stock settings for a DC5? How does a FRSU differ? THANKS
  6. B

DC5 Braces

The EP3 and DC5 do they share the same suspension bits and bobs? Can I buy a EP3 Rear strut brace Turrets EP3 Rear Seat brace under rear seats EP3 Boot Brace Etc..... Thanks Sheldon
  7. B

OBD II Reading

Hi all Where is the OBD II port on the DC5? Will generic readers work on it? Anyone tried a VAG come reader (They do universal OBDII Reading)? Cheers Sheldon
  8. B

Torque GT advise

I am meant to be going to Torque GT tomorrow to PX my Supra for a DC5 with cash my way....... They have just told me they don't deal in Cash and will have to transfer it Monday. Bit worried as they have only just told me this, why cant they BT on a Saturday? Anyone else been told this? Seems...
  9. B

DC5 on 15's & 16's Pics?

I have heard the DC5 4 pots will clear TD 1.2's in 15" only, surley this means Compomotive MO's will? (Lupo GTI 4 pot brembos wouldnt clear TD 1.2, but Compomotive 1.2's would) so my logic is other 15's will clear..... Lightweight racing derived ones? What size disks are front and rear of a DC5...
  10. B

RG51 FWW - Newbie

Hi all Been registered on here for years when I wanted a DC5, been offered one as a swap for my GT TDI golf and should probally do the swap next week. Anyone know anything about this car? Its blue with a few subtle mods (Exhaust, Induction and wheels)...
  11. B

Been offered a Blue DC5

PLATE RG51 FWW Hi all I wanted a DC5 for years but never really got round to it. Im selling my Golf GT TDI and have been offered this: http://www.pistonhea...les/4096799.htm Normally I just ignore, but seeing as I have wanted one Im considering it. Does anyone know history of this...