Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

p1tse

Advanced Member
Mine next to a random fd2

I appreciate the revolution of fd2 but based on looks alone, it's not for me compared to dc5
But I can visualise its better behind the wheel

civic17_99

Advanced Member
I have to say the FD2 has grown on me recently. It looks much better in the metal and after seeing one recently on the road, it's something I would definitely consider if I every sold my DC5. I also can't see the problem if people have moved on to an FD2 and want to share there thoughts and opinions on the Forum either. The fact that people are sharing there experience has to be a bonus for anyone wanting to find out more about the car if they are considering buying one for themselves.

p1tse

Advanced Member
I agree with civic17_99

Maybe we should have have a sub section on the forum to "other cars"

That's why I enjoy forums most of the times reading other peoples opinions, experiences of parts, tyres, suppliers and car choices especially those who have had experience of the dc5; hence being on the forum

As another example realmotions GTR is superb, and in a completely different category to a dc5; knowing it's not comparable cars but the reviews is good to read.

There's always going to be Trolls who ruin it for others unfortunately

dotty

Advanced Member
I agree that there should be a forum for other cars/type R's but other admin do not.... they think this should be a forum for the DC5 only.

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Good point really. Surely if it's a community then a decision should be based on what the majority of it's members/contributors think, not the moderators ;)

As Dotty said in an earlier comment, if a particular section/subject doesn't interest you personally you could just not click on it?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
See I think they look far nicer in Blue where as the DC5 looks nicer in White.

Strange how we all view cars and colours differently.

kingcobwidley

Advanced Member
I think the biggest issue for me is value for money- U can get so much car for 15k these days. S3, Evo10, Focus RS, 370z, Cayman but of course it depends on your individual requirements - it would be boring if everyone drove the same car!

mark2390

Advanced Member
davidpingu said:
Well apparently there are currently only 64 or so in the UK so that's still pretty exclusive :D
I was told the other day that there is just over 100, whether it's right or not..said 50 white, 30 blue, 20 silver, couple of black and a purple

civic17_99

Advanced Member
It's a shame the only red one you can buy is the Mugen RR. I've seen this one on the internet a few times which I think is an American Si Civic but it does look awesome.

davidpingu

Advanced Member
I fancy one in black. I've done the CW thing and it bodes well that black will be rare. Just fancy a change I think.

davidpingu

Advanced Member
civic17_99 said:
It's a shame the only red one you can buy is the Mugen RR. I've seen this one on the internet a few times which I think is an American Si Civic but it does look awesome.

Looks stunning. I do love that touring car look 8)​