Dyno Charts!!

donkeykong

Advanced Member
1) connect laptop to kpro and click on datalog and keep it on while driving.

2) click on the record button and record

3) You make a pull in 3rd gear from 2000 rpm till redline (or lower if you don't wanna go there).

4) stop recording and edit the pull so it's got only the data of the pull (100%) tps.

5) save datalog and in kpro export the datalog (will be a .csv file)

6) in virtual dyno open the .csv file and choose rsx-s and input all the data, weight, tire size etc etc...

at this moment i'm still finding out to get everything smooth, cause i still need to find out some stuff.

pulpmelon_r

Advanced Member

SAE corrected power at the wheels - if you try to get all the variables dead on it seems pretty accurate!

donkeykong

Advanced Member
nice stuff eh virtual dyno :)
also put your mods in the post so we can see what brings so much power :)
u have stage 1 or 2 cams right? 3 inch exhaust?

Silvermike

Toda Headers
Skunk2 Megapower Exhaust
Custom CAI
Buddy Club SpecIII Cams
K-pro, self tuned

91Oct. Fuel
30*C Ambient temps.

donkeykong

Advanced Member
my latest one:

RBC
Tegiwa Manifold
Tegiwa Gruppe M replica
Fujitsubo 2,5 inch catback
99 Octane fuel
Competition clutch stage 1 and 4kg flywheel.

donkeykong

Advanced Member
Yo silvermike, i think you can win more in your upper range, you can see that there are two dips in torque and hp, would work on that if i were you.

Silvermike

I think those dips are more a function of the road not being perfectly flat. Other logs show a smoother profile. This is just the latest log form last night. Octane is really holding back the timing im able to run up-top. I'm going to try a q16 run at some point and see what she can do.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
had mine dyno'd just after i got the car last march.

aem long arm CAI and a mugen b pip with a custom backbox.

ive since changed to a bigger diameter 60mm maxracing cat back and im running the j's racing carbon air chamber

booking in for k100 after i fit my buddyclub header, still running stock PRC and TB though. ill be happy with 235bhp, hopefully paul can squeeze more out

scotty4

Hi everyone, Im a bit of a newbie but ive just had my teg on the dyno at tdi and got this result,

Max BHP 205.2
Max Torque 138.3

Am i right in thinking this is at the wheel/hub
can anyone tell me roughly what the bhp at the fly is, is this better than standard?

Only engine mod is a Injen Cold Air Intake

thanks guys

View attachment 2993
View attachment 2994

donkeykong

Advanced Member
on the sheet it says wheel power, you cannot be serious that 205 is at the flywheel right :)
depends on the dyno, but roughly between 6-20% :)

leejw87

Spoon Whore
on the sheet it says wheel power, you cannot be serious that 205 is at the flywheel right :)
depends on the dyno, but roughly between 6-20% :)
Cant see the pics very well as im using my phone but mine was 203bhp at the flywheel with a AEM Intake on Eurospecs dyno. And mine has recently been mapped with a full spoon exhaust system a gruppe m and a rbc and is only 196.8 at the wheels... So can't see how a standard teg is producing more at the wheels than I am...