Dyno Charts!!

Type-R 69

Advanced Member
Here's a picture of my power graph. My mods are:-
Honda Data K-pro
Toda Exhaust Manifold
Apexi N1 cat-back exhaust
Gruppe m Air intake
Was abit disappointed with the power, seems to be down possible due to the apexi. Not enought flow maybe?, Also running on 18" wheels but overall the graph is pretty good.

iDrew

Advanced Member
I wish I had known there was a rolling road day on at Powerstation, I would have popped up.

Evs & Humran, do you want your printouts as pdf files :?:

mikegsi

Staff member
so how do i get my graph on here??

i got 207bhp @ wheels at 8100rpm (system r today)

mikegsi

Staff member
mods (performance enhancing ones)

toda manifold (not heat wrapped)
engine mount inserts
home made earthing kit
injen cai
hks hi power cat back
and k-pro

ran on optimax mate, had just over half a tank in when i got there, left with not much less than that either

Wootty

Advanced Member
Here is the at the wheels chart for mine vs the stock from Guys. Both done at CPL on the same dyno (though different ambients).

My spec is JRSC, uprated injectors and Injen CAI.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Today at Powerstation MLR dyno day, (even made more power than an evo4 and a scooby!!) :D :D

Attachments

Suped

Advanced Member
The ambient temp is at its best now for a good power run on the dyno's. The colder the better.

StevieB

I know I dont have a DC5, but thought Id put up mine, just so you may want a comparison.
This chart is on a nearly standard GTSt with only a decat pipe and upgraded ecu, and doesnt include any of the futher mods I have done.

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Got mine sorted at System-R yesterday, will get the graph up later.

234 at fly which I think Paul said was 203 at wheels. Not as high as the rest so think I could benefit from a Gruppe M or AEM 8)

fonz600

Advanced Member
Did u have it Dyno'd b4 fitting the Spoon Mani Scottie? Just wondering what difference it made to u.

Type-R 69

Advanced Member
SCOTTIECTR said:
Got mine sorted at System-R yesterday, will get the graph up later.

234 at fly which I think Paul said was 203 at wheels. Not as high as the rest so think I could benefit from a Gruppe M or AEM 8)
scot i would also consider changing your exhaust manifold to jackson or toda you will find a big differnce in power looking at your graph you have a big dip when your I-VTEC comes i had the same problem running the spoon manifold