Dyno Charts!!

EK9turbo

paul hughes said:
Will,
Your right bud and thats what i have said all along, i only pointed out that you were comparing on the same graph,a car that had mods done, with someone elses car that didnt, and the starting points of both std cars might have been up to 15bhp different anyway.

we have had 350bhp NA showing when a clutch drags or wheels spin.
look at this top blue line fire off...

well happy on the first run :lol:
Hi Paul, what happened witht he blue line then?

Probably wheel spin..cold tyres or something..
True figure was 304/305 bhp. NA. with 214 ft/lb or there abouts still on plenum. (We have had 220ft/lb on a 2.4 k20 sleaver with plenum but it didnt rev high enough between corners). we went to ITBs after this on the TA engine and saw a 10-15bhp rise throughout the graph average but a lower max power of 294bhp ish. this was faster at some tracks but slower at others.the head and valves were probably the Cfm limiter at that point at atmospheric pressure.
In fact at certain tracks in both UK and Asia the 2.0 280bhp 190ft/lb engine works better than any other big bore configs...funny that isnt it ?? must be the rev range and drivability rev window...long tracks and long straights like high power and torque but twisty tracks like lower power and torque as i guess the driver pushes them harder... seems like honda know what they are doing and what their limits are ..^^

If only we were all mind readers. :)

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Is that power at the wheels correct?? Or am i just reading it wrong? :xconfused:

BLaCkDC5R

Advanced Member

Well, Paul explained the reason why the Whp is that low comparing to the engine power. Just take a look at the thread I made ;)

The WHP figures are from 227 to ~ 240 based on the results of stoos car and other tegs I know...

Dan2020

Advanced Member
My result with the following mods:

Mugen Airbox
70mm Buddyclub throttle body with water bypass mod
Port matched RBC with Hondata gasket
Tegiwa Manifold (Toda copy)
Buddyclub Spec 3 exhaust
Hondata K100

paul hughes

My result with the following mods:

Mugen Airbox
70mm Buddyclub throttle body with water bypass mod
Port matched RBC with Hondata gasket
Tegiwa Manifold (Toda copy)
Buddyclub Spec 3 exhaust
Hondata K100

Well done Dan, You broke the 250 mark by using our Buddyclub products and NO cams, :xyes:

Dan2020

Advanced Member
Would be interesting to know what it would make with your intake that you build on the car to see if it would squeeze any extra out and with your manifold.......... 8-[

I'm thinking about a set of cams next now I've sctratched the itch for more power I don't think I can stop!! :lol:

paul hughes

Would be interesting to know what it would make with your intake that you build on the car to see if it would squeeze any extra out and with your manifold.......... 8-[

I'm thinking about a set of cams next now I've sctratched the itch for more power I don't think I can stop!! :lol:
Dont stop till it hurts :lol: give me a call when your ready ;)

firthy22

Advanced Member

Go for it Dan and let me have the Tegiwa header, as long as it's sometime within the next 5 weeks :)

Stoo

Whining.....
Heres mine from the MASE session a few months back.
Thats Wheel Horse Power (WHP) BTW

donkeykong

Advanced Member
HI guys, Today i finally got on the dyno!
The dyno shows 2 different maps 1st one is made by someone in the states and second one is made in the netherlands. Both are street tunes!

Mods:

RBC (hondata gasket)
Tegiwa Gruppe M
Tegiwa Toda Header
Fujitsubo RM01A

see for yourself and pls some feedback if u have any!
Measured power is Wheel HP 230 max
To compare a standard s2000 had 218 whp on that day
i have a nice bump after 3200 rpm :)
Note that the engine temperature of the red run was 6 degrees celcius higher than blue one.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Mods:

Kpro - Mapped by TDi
Ported RBC + 70mm BC TB
Port Matched Head
Tegiwa CAI
BC Race Spec Header + DeCat
Spoon B Pipe
BC Spec IV

firthy22

Advanced Member
K100 mapped by Tdi North
RBC + Tegiwa gasket
Mugen air intake
Mugen Twinloop exhaust
Tegiwa header

paul hughes

Mods:

Kpro - Mapped by TDi
Ported RBC + 70mm BC TB
Port Matched Head
Tegiwa CAI
BC Race Spec Header + DeCat
Spoon B Pipe
BC Spec IV

Pretty High power figure without cams there Coyote,,and Fairly flat line torque too :) Someone on here said Buddyclub 70mm TBs dont make any difference,? whats your opinion matey ,having used one ??

Besides the obvious graph of course :-$