MPG

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
Over the last few weeks I've consistently got over 400 to a tank. This week is my best week so far - done 405 miles and the fuel light still hasn't come on!!

Linus27

Advanced Member
carlos7777777 said:
Over the last few weeks I've consistently got over 400 to a tank. This week is my best week so far - done 405 miles and the fuel light still hasn't come on!!
What?? How on earth do you 400 miles? Do you ever use VTEC?

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
Not all the time but I hit vtec often.

I've just hit 417.7 miles and it's at the bottom of the red on a flat road. On a slope it goes to about 1/5th but I think I better fill up incase I konk out lol. Could probably reach 430 IMO but I'm not gna risk it.

dave7368

Advanced Member
carlos7777777 said:
Not all the time but I hit vtec often.

I've just hit 417.7 miles and it's at the bottom of the red on a flat road. On a slope it goes to about 1/5th but I think I better fill up incase I konk out lol. Could probably reach 430 IMO but I'm not gna risk it.
yours must still be in km

:xgrin:

Sylar122

Advanced Member
i seem to be averaging 360 miles to a full tank. and thats with very basic mods... exhaust and intake.

Benneh

Advanced Member
Well from the last two tanks I've managed 37 and 33.6 MPG which included a run to York and back, and I wasn't exactly hanging around! 37 is the highest I've had during my ownership so far. I know I could get higher, but the sound of VTEC with a GruppeM is too irresistible!

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
Not in km at all ;).

In gna go a bit extreme and try get over 500 to a tank lol. Just refilled with Super unleaded nitro plus and I'll let you guys know if I do it!

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
enjoying the cheaper petrol prices, from what we have all been used to its going to be around £10 cheaper per fillup now.

vtec is finally getting cheaper :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
V power round mine has come down from 1.38 per litre to 1.31, was 1.30 2 weeks ago but went back up again.

Hoping it will keep coming down over the next month or so.

integraleo

Advanced Member
Mines dropped a fair bit since supercharger install. I'm getting around 240-260 to a tank so far. Used to average 300-320 before that.

Rtribe

I've recently recorded mine and I'm getting about 250 miles driving normally, rarely let the vtech kick in to save petrol and haven't got my major engine mods (as I'm aware)

Mark_teg

Staff member
Rtribe said:
I've recently recorded mine and I'm getting about 250 miles driving normally, rarely let the vtech kick in to save petrol and haven't got my major engine mods (as I'm aware)
Vtech?!

SnejVTEC

Advanced Member
I had 300 miles att the middle mark one time. Thats usually when the low fuel indication lights up. :)

p1tse

Advanced Member
those getting 300 plus i assume have some steady longer a road, motorway action?