MPG

integraleo

Advanced Member
When na 300-320 was normal in hilly Devon. All start stop town driving apart from the 12 mile to from work journey on the link road

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I struggle to get more than 160 miles off £40 and that's not always driving quick.

I do tend to floor it a lot mind which doesn't help as well as doing short journeys.

SnejVTEC

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
those getting 300 plus i assume have some steady longer a road, motorway action?
When 300 on the middle mark, Me and the girl was on a road trip in Norway. So alot of upphill/downhill driving :)

dc55_11

Advanced Member
My journey usually has a bit of town roads, motorway and A road and some traffic too so a mixed bag, Currently I get beween 275 and 285 that is with 8 litres left. In the summer I easily get 310 before the light comes on and there is vtec action on almost every drive.

yosin

Advanced Member
I ain't no where near 300 a tank! 90% town driving and I am getting like 250 a tank.

donzooo

Advanced Member
Between 300-350 normal driving.

Done a lot of flooring it during my last tank and country road blasts, still managed 250 miles

tico_87

Advanced Member
Went to Paris this weekend and on the trip there the teg averaged 30mpg but I have managed 32mpg before.

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Last full tank :) i'm sure there was another few miles to go on but didn't want to go beyond there to find out :p

SnejVTEC

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:
Last full tank :) i'm sure there was another few miles to go on but didn't want to go beyond there to find out :p

Easy on your right foot an you will be able to get another 50 miles on that 😄

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
My old 2.0 motor was usually 300 on average with 350 on long sensible runs and 260 on heavy runs.

The new 2.1 motor is not so great. Probably 270 average now and i've not yet managed 300 on a long run. Hard runs.....well, NOT GOOD!

RobS

Advanced Member
Jesus I thought I was doing poorly, last tank was only 24mpg, 212 miles for 40 litres of fuel put back in to brim

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Just finished a trip from Newcastle to central Scotland and back in one tank.

333 miles with some play on the way. not bad given the cars setup. ;)

Gordon

sheeraz19823

Advanced Member
260 miles from when the light comes on to it coming on again. Most of that comes from a 20 mile trip to work, traffic, cold starts after work and warm starts (running for about 10mins) before driving in the morning.

El_Boomo

Advanced Member
I only got 200 out of my last tank. Was averaging 38mpg before I got a daily, now it's closer to 20.