Shell V-Power...points?

Dan34

Advanced Member
scottj15 said:
Might be worth signing into your account and making sure you have vouchers selected as your reward.

That should be £17.50 of vouchers!
Definitely have vouchers select as I've had a few in past, have fired an email off to their support! I want my free fuel haha

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Gok (aka Chinese Adam) said:
Yes that is expensive. I pay about £142.9 in Bristol.

Do you have the Shell App? I have it and every now and then they send you an offer. For example;

Offer comes through Tuesday saying fill up with 15 litres by Sunday and get 100 extra points.

They all add up but yes, the exchange rate is crap. Lol
:xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: £142.90 per ltr Adam??? Wow that is expensive. :xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: :xhaha: haha

Just got myself £6.50 though, Mr Shell was very busy handing out these today, hope his wallet doesn't suffer too much...... :xMoon:

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
:xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: £142.90 per ltr Adam??? Wow that is expensive. :xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: :xhaha: haha

Just got myself £6.50 though, Mr Shell was very busy handing out these today, hope his wallet doesn't suffer too much...... :xMoon:
Ha ha! Lol. Thanks James. I obviously mean £1.42.9 per litre which I think is rather cheap compared to others.

civic17_99

Advanced Member
I haven't received anything either and I've had mine for ages. I just got the app for the iPhone which tells me I have nearly 4 thousand points, but it tells me I don't currently have any offers available to me at the moment.

AlanS

Advanced Member
Don't think its worth the hassle.

So 500 points = 250 Litres of fuel lets say @ £1.369/L

For every £342.25 you spend they'll knock off 0.7% ...LOL

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Well surprise surprise......Just had a voucher for £15 to be used for fuel, plus a load more bonus point vouchers ;)

T.G.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
maxvr6 said:
£9.50 for me, looks like Topgeezer might win this time lol
Mmmm, it took two works vans and the Teg and my lil winter Yaris plus bonus vouchers all filled up with Nitro Plus LOL.

T.G.

Erm

Advanced Member
Got a £10 gift card voucher through today... thats an emergency Christmas/birthday present right there haha

Unless the mrs sees it and gets a next voucher instead

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
My reward (if you can call it that) was £7.50.........My points collection has gone down since my boss found out that i was putting nitro + into the works van's LOL ;)

Vouchers will come in handy.

T.G.

Brophy

Advanced Member
My reward (if you can call it that) was £7.50.........My points collection has gone down since my boss found out that i was putting nitro + into the works van's LOL ;)

Vouchers will come in handy.

T.G.
Haha I love it lol that's one of getting the points up :)

Sure I only got £2.50 or so lol :(