Shell V-Power...points?

scottj15

Advanced Member
Have they upped the amount of vouchers you get for points or something? Got a fiver through the post today, the most I've ever received and have only driven a few hundred miles the last couple of months. Not that I'm complaining ^_^

wj51fut

Advanced Member
maxvr6 said:
Maybe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have all of those including the pit crew you get when purchasing their top up oil! But they are all still in the packets. Worth about £40 on eBay now!

Chewy

Advanced Member
I got £10.50 - going to use It tomorrow and see If I can't get my hands on one of those shell trucks, haha.

Erm

Advanced Member
1110 avios for me this time with 1500 points left over.

Need to fill up 6 times by 21st December of a minimum 15 litres of fuel each time for a bonus 200 points. Think half my points come from these offers they do.

Benneh

Advanced Member
£12.50 for me too! Also finally got some extra offers on the mobile app for extra points! Result!

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Presumably the vouchers are attached to your account so if you do not use the voucher the points do not leave your account is that correct so they voucher will be bigger next quarter?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
£2.50 the tight twats! If you don't spend it does it stay collected in your account?

Benneh

Advanced Member
I don't believe the points stay - the points were used to produce the voucher, if you don't use it, tough luck is the way I interpret it!

Erm

Advanced Member
You have to contact them and they'll get you to send in the voucher to them to reinstate the points to your balance. Seemed a big hassle when I enquired about it.